Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: For the religious folks here

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

What does this mean?
    exactly what it says

like; government is in the pocket of big business, the military industrial complex has won out and Dodger dogs actually taste like cheap turkey franks.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ...and Dodger dogs actually taste like cheap turkey franks.
    Somebody out there understands.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Somebody out there understands.
    intentionally ingesting a Dodger dog is all about the ceremony and symbolism, the tradition... nobody taking Holy Communion does so because the hosts are so crispy-crunchy delicious.

... nobody taking Holy Communion does so because the hosts are so crispy-crunchy delicious.
    Tell that to the legion of Dodger fans who actually think those things taste good. Imagine my surprise when visiting, well any ball park, and finding out those things were the worst of the bunch. It was like finding out Santa Claus really didn't exist.

I eat one, because as you said, I need so sacrifice some pork in the name of beísbol.

And I thought communion also dealt with wine. That's why I used to line up for, until they told me that since I never completed my first communion, I wasn't allowed to sip on Jesus Juice. So now I bring a flask.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And I thought communion also dealt with wine. That's why I used to line up for, until they told me that since I never completed my first communion, I wasn't allowed to sip on Jesus Juice. So now I bring a flask.
    Well how about that? I took First Communion, but not Confirmation. Nice to see someone lower on the Sacramental ladder than me.

I eat Dodger Dogs for the free condiments. Nothing like cranked-out rehydrated onions, I tell ya.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-04-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Well how about that? I took First Communion, but not Confirmation. Nice to see someone lower on the Sacramental ladder than me.

I eat Dodger Dogs for the free condiments. Nothing like cranked-out rehydrated onions, I tell ya.
    Yeah, my parents told me the only reason they baptized me was because at age 9 months, I couldnt say "no."

I did cry tho. Got pics to prove it.

exactly what it says.

Such as, forgive me father for I have sinned...?

I went to Dodgers Stadium and ate a Dodger Dog, also I stole that hotdog and it was so good that I stole another. I didn't eat it, I felt too guilty so I gave it to a homeless person.

I also had lovely thoughts about Katy Perry, I think about her a lot, she means so much to me !

That's it for now, I feel so much better. Thank you city Father Flanigan.

:\

back to in and out id like an onion sandwich with a buger and cheese please and can you put some garlic on that

In-N-Out's Pup Patty

image: http://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/upl...ppyinnnout.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	puppyinnnout.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	45884

puppyinnnout: showing Squirkee, Chubs the Frenchie

In-N-Out is a must whenever in California, even for your four-legged friend. If you're loving a Double Double in your car and your dog is giving you those sad puppy eyes, you can order him a Pup Patty. It's just a plain, unseasoned burger patty with no salt, just like Uncle Jim used to grill for Memorial Day.

Read more at http://www.foodbeast.com/news/secret...wWjXFP4wLec.99

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567