Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: fred Hall show??

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

A couple of logistics questions that I can't seem to find the answer to on their website:

- What do they charge for parking?
    - Is the second entrance to the show open, and is it the one on Pine street?

5th year in a row. Free Parking and a short walk.
    Here is my tip. I park on Locust st. There is about 15 parking free spots on the street by the Sky Room. I park in the red and sit in my car and pound some beers. Usually within 30 minutes somebody leaves then grab the spot. After a few more beers I go in. 4 - 24oz tall boys and I'm all primed and ready to go.
    That converted 24oz Snapple slip cover works great.
    DR

Lady Quagga will be attending tomorrow.

I may or may not choose to post the day's events on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/lady_quagga

And no, there will be no meet-and-greets. LQ maintains her privacy. Besides, I will be with spouse and kids, and have no intention of exposing them to the likes of you. (Well, some of you.)

Uhh I will bring the family bam today as well, Uhh ya'll can't know about them either. I will not be posting anything, anything atall.
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-07-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Lady Quagga will be attending tomorrow.

I may or may not choose to post the day's events on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/lady_quagga

And no, there will be no meet-and-greets. LQ maintains her privacy. Besides, I will be with spouse and kids, and have no intention of exposing them to the likes of you. (Well, some of you.)
    Wow, just wow...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Wow, just wow...
    She is just filling in the power vacuum, after the GD political section went on life support!!!!! We are lucky we weren't taking over by Isis!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Uhh I will bring the family bam today as well, Uhh ya'll can't know about them either. I will not be posting anything, anything atall.
    Lol, this is too funny. This event should be called "Fred Hall and the FNN Lurkers Fishing, Boating and Trolling Show"...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    She is just filling in the power vacuum, after the GD political section went on life support!!!!! We are lucky we weren't taking over by Isis!!!!! lol

Wait, so now FNN is ruled by a dictator? Is she Christina Kirchner in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Wait, so now FNN is ruled by a dictator? Is she Christina Kirchner in real life?
    You should know this, "you have to fight for what you believe in!!!" Other wise a dictator will start calling the shots, "as in what THEY believe in!!!!"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast