Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: English springs park

Hell some commit murder too, it's illegal and doesn't stop them. Laws who needs um.

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    Yeah it does, so does the pair of Rainbow sandals I'm wearing, bought in 2009.
    LOL.

I bought these in '83. Still got lots of tread on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    That sign was not there yesterday. They might have just put it up. It looks new.
    And that picture is from an old blog from 2012.
    That sign does NOT look brand new.

And Google Street View clearly shows the "No Fishing" signs posted as of July 2015. Around the lake.

Perhaps a GoFundMe account would be in order. You know, to finance improvements to eye vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

And Google Street View clearly shows the "No Fishing" signs posted as of July 2015. Around the lake.

Perhaps a GoFundMe account would be in order. You know, to finance improvements to eye vision.
    I walked around the lake and there were no signs. And I do wear glasses to see. If I saw signs that said no fishing I would have not fished. Plus there is signs all over the lake that says don't feed the wildlife and what is everyone doing there feeding the ducks and turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

I just looked at Google maps street view and I didn't see any signs that says no fishing. Like I said there were no signs next to the lake that clearly says no fishing.

I just looked at Google maps street view and I didn't see any signs that says no fishing. Like I said there were no signs next to the lake that clearly says no fishing.
    even if there was that sign there, they cannot ticket you or arrest you as there is no penal code or cvc number or whatvever that number is called on the sign. they could only harass you.

I'd argue with them. Tell them how the law works. They'll appreciate being educated about not having any penal code or cvc or whatever that number is called on the sign. Oh and have your buddy tape the encounter with their cell phone. They really like that. Guaranteed....you'll walk away scot free.

Quote Originally Posted by inthezone View Post
    even if there was that sign there, they cannot ticket you or arrest you as there is no penal code or cvc number or whatvever that number is called on the sign. they could only harass you.
    Haha good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    I'd argue with them. Tell them how the law works. They'll appreciate being educated about not having any penal code or cvc or whatever that number is called on the sign. Oh and have your buddy tape the encounter with their cell phone. They really like that. Guaranteed....you'll walk away scot free.
    I did argue with the lady. I should have put it on periscope so the whole world could see. Then the lady had the nerve to feed the wildlife even when there is signs saying don't feed the wildlife.

He's right no codes. I say turn it into a swimming pool.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast