Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 months later... some trout... and my new fishin buddy~ (12/24 am)

Congrats... What good looking boy you got there. Looks like a keeper to me. Being a dad is the best feeling in the world! No words to describe it.

Congratulations. Great looking family. Good job on getting your boy started early.

Congratulations to you and the Mrs.! Cherish the moments everyday, as they grow up fast! Nice to see you, wife, and the baby out fishing; great way to start him out!

What a great report. Congrats on the new addition to the family. Your reports are always heartfelt and interesting. Thanks for the contribution!!

Outstanding post and new family pictures. Great pictures of your new fishin' buddy. Your life will be forever changed and it will only get better as you watch him grow.

hey I really wanted to thank everyone for their great comments and well wishes! This can be a tough crowd sometimes

anyways, yes... I'm so looking forward to spending time out there with my son soon... I hope he enjoys fishing enough to want to go with his old man... and yeah, I'll be turning 40 next year! Geez... don't know why it took us this long, but time just flew by, and I suppose better late than never... we are so blessed and happy to have him in our lives now... just want him to grow up to be all that every parent wishes their child to be... of course I'll try to teach him the finer points of fishing and being respectful of others out there

@DockRat: didn't realize you liked my reports so much... haha

@ cutbait: yup, Jr. Striper Slam sounds awesome... if I ever get a boat...

alright fellas... one last round of baby pics I promise until my next fishing report... who knows when that'll be:

dinner bell is ringing!

starting to look like a big kid... or Gap Kid

another fancy pic of the Mrs. and Evan:

looks like one of those characters from South Park:

Evan at 10 days old:

and one last family pic, he was kinda sleepy this photo shoot, but hey, at least he wasn't crying like crazy:

Thanks again everyone for the really awesome comments, congrats sent my way, and words of wisdom...

have a happy and healthy New Year everyone!... until next time... who knows when that'll be... but I'll be sure to post up a report with way less baby pics, just a couple of Evan with "fish on" maybe
    Last edited by dkinla; 12-28-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Congrats Danny!

It's been a while since I've ran into you. Now I know why....LOL
    There is nothing like fatherhood my friend. Look forward to an amazing future!

Beautiful family!

As they say, the family that fishes together.....

Is Alfie a Shih Tzu? The SO has a 6 month old who's quite the handful.

Thanks Mike! Yeah it's been a while since I ran into you out there. Always great to chat it up with for a little while. Surprised u haven't posted up a 50+ inch halibut after your last monster post!! Yup. Evan is now almost 7 months and he's a great little guy!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Beautiful family!

As they say, the family that fishes together.....

Is Alfie a Shih Tzu? The SO has a 6 month old who's quite the handful.
    Yup Alfie's a Shih-Tzu. He's over 9 yrs old now, but still acts/plays like a puppy. Haha. Yeah we never grew his hair out like they do at the dog shows... Just keep it short like this. He's been a great, loyal, fun little dog. Hopefully Evan will get to enjoy playing with him still in a year or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12