Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Give a Big Shout out to the new Stewarts of our Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post

After seeing these POS DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS chime in with there mouths, your credibility went up here
    Tremendously.

The fact that they are trying to defend themselves with such disrespect towards you and you have maintained class through this whole thread, proves to most that your statements are nothing but the truth!! And these punks are
    GUILTY!!
    THIS. Their reaction, both in person and on this board, speaks volumes about who was right and who was wrong in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I forgive ya then........... Now I feel better.
    Ok good!

Btw... I don't think he wants to go fishing with me so I guess back to the wood with you.
    Don't worry I won't tell you how to net a fish. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Nothing like another hoodlum sticking up for the criminals
    You sir need to take up Golf
    you have no idea how true the story is
    my guess is your a trout chucker also ??

You're right, I have no idea how true the story is and I never even hinted you were lying. It may be true but, it may not be true. Most of the people reading this thread do not know the truth of this matter, and anyone who does will deny any wrongdoing; if in fact that wrongdoing occurred.

What you're telling is just a story, your story. You say a DFG officer approached these guys. You also told us that you explained to him what these guys were up to, that is, breaking the law by fishing a trout. Sure, that's against the law, no question. Did the violators get a ticket? Did they get arrested? Were their fish confiscated as evidence? It seems from your story, nothing happened to them, even after you explained to the DFG that laws were broken.

The true test of their criminal act(s) would be a finding of guilty by a court of law. That never happened from what I read in your current rant. They didn't even get a ticket for neglecting to carry their license on their person while fishing. A government official who received your account of infractions obviously couldn't prove anything either.

There's a saying from the movie "Training Day": "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". You, in all your wisdom and observations, can prove nothing. All you have is a story.

I do not chuck trout either. If you are accusing people of breaking laws on a public forum, slandering a reputation, putting up stories that you cannot prove... you may have a lawsuit coming your way. There is a thing called the "Cloud". This "Cloud" stores every single piece of data that ever gets posted or sent over the net. You can edit or delete text and ideas (a.k.a. rants and false accusations) but, they're still floating around in the "Cloud". Even Federal Tax Officials who claim to have deleted emails, information, or directives to target special interest groups have been put back on the hot seat because: "Oops, we just so happened to find all that deleted information in a Cloud".

So just a bit of advice; in your best interest, you might want to keep what you think you know to yourself, until it becomes what you can prove... then you can freely scream it from the mountain tops without any repercussions.

BTW (by the way), You keep assuming and guessing about people. You accuse them of breaking the law, being trout chuckers, etc.; calling people hoodlums and criminals without any proof whatsoever, that's what is known as slander. You might want to be a little more careful with that.

slan•der

noun LAW
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"

verb
    make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"
    synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

Another thing, I am old too, but I can still ski Double Black Diamonds in Mammoth.

Golf is a little too slow for me LOL!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-27-2016 at 11:46 PM.

^

lmao.............................................. ......................................... Yall on here waaaaaaaay to much. go to the lake!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCarpSuck View Post
    Don't want to bust your bubble, but you can fish off that dock...only now that the ramp isn't in use. try fishing off the other ones and see what happens I would actually recommend fishing that dock if you are throwing the big bait...I'd just stay at the wood though, Perris still sucks...
    Farmed that one...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I have just plain had enough of the Baloney from some of you member that trash people who care about the sport

Since one of the guys feel that he does not need to remove his hateful dishonest posting then I feel the need to let you know who was catching the trout and handing them to the kid..

"sublimesteve" .....we all know him....he had the biggest mouth of them all

I thought after a nice conversation with him I thought he might see things correctly
    seemed to be such a nice kid in the years past

Sublimesteve is a partner in crime....cant let the blonde kid take all the blame..really the blonde kid is the only one remorseful in anyway shape or form
    I have been nice to Steve and asked him to remove the post but i guess he does not feel that he should

Nice system they had..."Sublimesteve" .....catches the trout and hands it off to the kid and uses it for bait

for now i will leave the blonde kids name out as he seem to have learned a valuable lesson
    i am sure in the the other screen names will surface of the Kids on the dock
    as i understand they have trashed me on face book also....I guess they see no wrong in what they have done??

I see nothing wrong in calling these guys out
    we should be able to police out own sport without repercussion

thanks to all that understand
    for those of you who do not..i guess you might be some of the Live trout chuckers
    Thank you for calling him out.
    The loudest barkers are the biggest punks. I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    You're right, I have no idea how true the story is and I never even hinted you were lying. It may be true but, it may not be true. Most of the people reading this thread do not know the truth of this matter, and anyone who does will deny any wrongdoing; if in fact that wrongdoing occurred.

What you're telling is just a story, your story. You say a DFG officer approached these guys. You also told us that you explained to him what these guys were up to, that is, breaking the law by fishing a trout. Sure, that's against the law, no question. Did the violators get a ticket? Did they get arrested? Were their fish confiscated as evidence? It seems from your story, nothing happened to them, even after you explained to the DFG that laws were broken.

The true test of their criminal act(s) would be a finding of guilty by a court of law. That never happened from what I read in your current rant. They didn't even get a ticket for neglecting to carry their license on their person while fishing. A government official who received your account of infractions obviously couldn't prove anything either.

There's a saying from the movie "Training Day": "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". You, in all your wisdom and observations, can prove nothing. All you have is a story.

I do not chuck trout either. If you are accusing people of breaking laws on a public forum, slandering a reputation, putting up stories that you cannot prove... you may have a lawsuit coming your way. There is a thing called the "Cloud". This "Cloud" stores every single piece of data that ever gets posted or sent over the net. You can edit or delete text and ideas (a.k.a. rants and false accusations) but, they're still floating around in the "Cloud". Even Federal Tax Officials who claim to have deleted emails, information, or directives to target special interest groups have been put back on the hot seat because: "Oops, we just so happened to find all that deleted information in a Cloud".

So just a bit of advice; in your best interest, you might want to keep what you think you know to yourself, until it becomes what you can prove... then you can freely scream it from the mountain tops without any repercussions.

BTW (by the way), You keep assuming and guessing about people. You accuse them of breaking the law, being trout chuckers, etc.; calling people hoodlums and criminals without any proof whatsoever, that's what is known as slander. You might want to be a little more careful with that.

slan•der

noun LAW
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"

verb
    make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"
    synonyms: defame (someone's character), blacken someone's name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint;

Another thing, I am old too, but I can still ski Double Black Diamonds in Mammoth.

Golf is a little too slow for me LOL!

Hmmmmmm, the gigantic text is pretty convincing........The more you post the dumber you look.
    Go away.

No class, no skill....... not even enough skill to catch a freshly stocked trout without snagging it, then using it for Bass/ Striper bait= Trout chuckers= Cheaters=low life idiots.

Perris, DVL, Castaic, Silverwood, Pyramid, Skinner, they are everywhere.

DFW can't issue any citation unless the acts are recorded or witnessed by DFW personnel themselves. I'd personally like to see DFW go back to plain clothes/undercover during stock week. It definitely changed DVL for 1 season, but of course the cheaters are back this year.

All respect to Tom for calling out the cheaters and anyone who supports this BS behavior! GTFO

A couple of comments here:

I remember a guy at DVL who caught 20-30 lb stripers regularly and posted them on here. Nobody knew how he did it. His name was SeaAddiction. I called him out for chucking live trout because I saw all of the UL trout gear in his boat that he idiotically forgot to edit it out of a picture with his HUGE striper. He insulted all of us through is adamant denial of it. Turns out, he was seen by DFG through binocs hand lining a live trout down in about 40 feet of water by the attenuator and letting his little boat drift off about 50 yards or so. Then, he would "magically" hook up on a toad striper. HE ENJOYED HIS $1500 FINE and he doesn't post here anymore. (Sigh)...I hate being right.

Now, I was at Perris yesterday and saw the same guys mentioned in this thread. They were all hucking line-through Savage Gears and the blonde kid was winding a Deps from the dock. They were also very nice guys and I chatted with them for some time from my boat. I do know that someone caught another big striper yesterday from the dock using a live trout and left right after he caught it. Yet, these guys were still there because they told me what happened while I went to fish some deeper water. There was nobody around but a nice asian family and nobody was using live trout that I saw.

Just sayin... I was in a yellow stratos evo in a white hoodie and I hucked a rago bait for a few hours in the marina for nada.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast