Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: western outdoor news article..

Thanks for posting this -- fingers crossed that Irvine's politicians get off their arses and get this lake opened! Do you know who I can contact in their city government?

Quote Originally Posted by synaptik_1 View Post
    Thanks for posting this -- fingers crossed that Irvine's politicians get off their arses and get this lake opened! Do you know who I can contact in their city government?
    If ya read the article it's not Irvine city... Irvine lake is not in Irvine city. It's Irvine Ranch Water District, Serrano Water District and OC parks that are the big dogs in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    If ya read the article it's not Irvine city... Irvine lake is not in Irvine city. It's Irvine Ranch Water District, Serrano Water District and OC parks that are the big dogs in this mess.
    Yes, I read the article and I guess I should've rephrased my question to ask who the POCs are that I can contact since I don't recall specific names being mentioned therein.