Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: anyone tubing or wading?

Default anyone tubing or wading?

I'm getting a new pair of waders soon and just want to know if anyone has been tubing /wading?if so ,what colors/sizes of jigs are working for the blue gill and red ear?gonna be trying out my new waders soon and haven't been going out as often. I appreciate the help

Quote Originally Posted by EagleClaw85 View Post
    I'm getting a new pair of waders soon and just want to know if anyone has been tubing /wading?if so ,what colors/sizes of jigs are working for the blue gill and red ear?gonna be trying out my new waders soon and haven't been going out as often. I appreciate the help
    Well yes, I am using worms at the present but will be jigs soon, have not used my waders yet but real soon, finding them is the trick, once in a while I find a few but they are there.

Default Blue gill

Person to ask is Tom, hey Tom help this man Please

Quote Originally Posted by EagleClaw85 View Post
    For me i have found Pink or Pink/white ... darker Greens ......... have been the best for me with bluegill/RedEar at Perris
    Bass yellow .... Brown...sometime Firetiger.....Most of the year

Right now their is so much bait near shore you cannot go wrong with silver or Minnow colors
    Never rule out yellow!

Just got off the lake tonight
    Pretty much wide open in 18-25ft of water for Nice sized bass 2-4lbs
    The bass are all over the Shad Balls ... Not the silver side
    I have not seen any shad in the last year where i fish .......... but today they were everywhere. Sometimes I would snag shad spooning for Bass
    No need for waders yet water temp was still 68 today

Tom
    Last edited by Tom; 11-11-2014 at 07:03 PM.