Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Where to Get a Rod Wrapped in the IE

Default Where to Get a Rod Wrapped in the IE

Hey guys I need to have a couple of G-Loomis guides replaced. Can anybody give me
    a heads up of anybody in the Riverside , Corona, Redlands area that does good work ?
    My guy is in Anaheim and I don't feel like driving that way .

Thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by blufinhker View Post
    Hey guys I need to have a couple of G-Loomis guides replaced. Can anybody give me
    a heads up of anybody in the Riverside , Corona, Redlands area that does good work ?
    My guy is in Anaheim and I don't feel like driving that way .

Thanks Brian
    Hit up Matt at Last Chance Bait and Tackle in Hemet. He's done good work on my rods...

Steve's Custom Rods in Mira Loma

Hey blufnhkr, let me know who you find. I have a Loomis all roller trolling rod that I wanna re-do with regular guides and new xwrap handles instead of the hypalon grips. Been looking for a good wrapper too.

I had Steve build 3 rods for me last year. He was a great guy to deal with. He's not to far off the 15 and Limonite.

Kennys Rod and Reel in Upland does some great work. I had 3 custom rod wrapped by him.

Bob Barr..... BB custom rods... B Bob has done 5 rods for me and my wife never had a problem with his work it always looks great and performs awesome.

Well I have Emailed Steves custom rods 3 times and He has Not Responded ? Does anybody have this Dudes number ?
    Also tried to call Kenny's in Upland and the number has been disconnected ? WTF ???????

Here is the number for Kennys in Upland 909-931-9848. I called the other day so its current.