Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wantobe swat secret mission

Default wantobe swat secret mission

Went up the street to the end of artesia to hermosa beach after work for two hours and two minutes before dark.USED a kittie pole with cameo worms. GOT MANY BITIES BUT DID NOT LAND A FISH, fOUND OUT MY OWNER HOOKS WERE SIZE 2 NOT 10 ,WOW WHAT WAS I THINKING.ANY SECRET MISSION PHASE ONE WILL TRY AGAIN THIS WEEK.SWORN TO SILENCE UNTIL MISSION ACOMPLISHED. LOLOLO MAN THE WATER WAS WARM.

I get corbina on #2 baitholders.

Do you hook your sandcrabs back-to-back?

Red face The "Mission" has Begun...

Hey Chris, the S.W.A.T. Predator Drone sent me this grainy photo yesterday...
    The "Mission" has begun!
    Good luck soldier and I expect the mission to be wrapped up by the time Hunting Giants 4 roll around...

BTW, size 2 hook?!?
    You're fishing for Perch, not Catfish buddy!

Last edited by Wingnut; 08-03-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Default Trolly's SWAT Challenge Day - One

The SWAT Intel Committee sent me a message last night that Trollmiester was seen on a local beach with his modified "Lightning Mc Queen" rod and reel combo set up with 12lb Berkley Vanish and rather large hooks, better suited for big catfish, making attempt number one at his highly classified SWAT confirmation mission.

All I have to say Buddy is this is going to be fun and I'm pretty sure the SWAT Commander is going to send me intel that says...........Make this Happen! or something along those lines.

Here we go!...........

Pontoon
    Last edited by PONTOON; 08-03-2012 at 09:53 AM.

"KA CHOW" Git r' done Trolly!

#2 HOOKS, GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!

NG

Best of luck out there Trolly! I would say if you'd like to make a wager on who completes the mission first, loser buys the other a beer, but at the rate I'm goin, I think I'll just buy you the beer straight up!

Go get em!
    Don

Size 2 is just fine Trolly. If a fish isn't big enough to get a size 2 hook in it's mouth it's just a dink anyways! I use size 2 with a 3" grub and play "Keep Away" from the dinks when fishing for perch. Ya need to start tossing an LC with that rod. Magic WILL happen.

yOU KNOW ITS FUNNY I USED TO LIVE 2 BLOCKS FROM THERE AT 229 LONGFELLOW,HERMOSA FROM 1969 TO 1975 AND CAUGHT TONS OF FISH THERE ALMOST FIVE DAYS A WEEK.I THINK I WAS IN A KICKED BACK DAY FOR TWO HOURS WATCHING THE BIG DOLPHIN SWIMMING RIGHT NEXT TO ME---PRICELESS,THANX FOR THE REPLIES GUYS ,WILL TRY SUNDAY TO ACOMPLISH MY MISSION.LOL

Chris I'll loan you that rod you sold me if you keep using #2 hooks.
    Good luck buddy

Bill aka
    WWO

I hope he didnt cause oil slick in the southbay by wading in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast