Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Newbe

Default Another Newbe

I learned of this site through a "Big News" email. Sorry I can't make it to the SARL get together tomorrow it sounds like a lot of fun. I live in the Pomona Valley area and have been fishing most of my life. I mostly fish local lakes and sometimes the June Lake Loop and Mammoth lakes. I am interested in getting "Feet Wet" and buying a float tube sometime in the near future. I enjoy fishing, but my wife would rather stay at home. I am looking forward to knowing you and learning from you.
    JHDucky

Welcome to FNN................

Exclamation

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to FNN

Welcome to fnn, tight lines !!!!!!!

Looks like my fishing days are over for a while. I was told today I will have to file for unemployment. My main worry now is insurance coverage.
    Tight lines to everyone else. Think of me when fishing @ Corona Lakes

Oh man, sorry to hear about your situation... good luck and hope you can get back out there soon. Welcome to FNN.

Quote Originally Posted by JHDucky View Post
    Looks like my fishing days are over for a while. I was told today I will have to file for unemployment. My main worry now is insurance coverage.
    Tight lines to everyone else. Think of me when fishing @ Corona Lakes
    fishing days are over because of unemployment? your fishing days have just started.
    i was able to pick up on fly fishing when i was unemployed. i know it sucks being unemployed and without insurance, but you gotta to make the best of it. remember there's many park lakes by your area that you could fish for free. just takes some gas money to get there.
    good luck on the job search.

Welcome to the board, best of luck on your job search!

TD

Thank you for the well wishes. It's my wife telling me my days are over for now. To keep the peace I'm going along with her, for now. Got insurance lined up. A job will follow. If there is a FNN / Team 57 at Corona Lake I'll be there. I'll just tell her I going for a VERY long walk and be back a lot later.
    JH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast