Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shore report.....

hat off you those who walked down that long trail and rough terrain....good job man

Quote Originally Posted by EfrenM View Post
    An hour before closing time. ....
    Thanks! That's what I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by basshole1 View Post
    Nice slay EfrenM, always feels good to get 'em from the shore. Which topwater lures were the weapons of choice? I like the good 'ole spooks and sammys myself...
    Yeah mostly on the Sammy and some on the deps buzzjet...

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    The shads up the party is on ..............nice bigger unit efrenm.......................
    Tnx Bob yep shad was all over even on the shore line pushed by the green carps...
    Last edited by EfrenM; 08-22-2014 at 09:43 AM.

What's happenin' FNN. First post on here.

Thanks for the shore info EfrenM. Do you feel comfortable disclosing which side of the lake you were on? Ski Arm or Fish Arm? I'm not asking for anything specific. Just the general area. From what I've been reading it seems like there's a big spread of fish so no need to crowd. Also, I haven't been to the lake in years so I was wondering if walking the entire length of the dam on up the west side of the lake was permitted. Totally understand if you want to keep your spots under wraps. Continued luck out there, man. Thanks again for the posts.

-vcsd

Quote Originally Posted by vcsd111 View Post
    What's happenin' FNN. First post on here.

Thanks for the shore info EfrenM. Do you feel comfortable disclosing which side of the lake you were on? Ski Arm or Fish Arm? I'm not asking for anything specific. Just the general area. From what I've been reading it seems like there's a big spread of fish so no need to crowd. Also, I haven't been to the lake in years so I was wondering if walking the entire length of the dam on up the west side of the lake was permitted. Totally understand if you want to keep your spots under wraps. Continued luck out there, man. Thanks again for the posts.

-vcsd
    Go west my friend like the pioneers. ..

Hey when you gunna take me to go throw the sammy again. I had a blast chasing the boils last time
    BM

happy hump day....

>

Great catch EfrenM, that gives me hope if I decide to leave work early one day and do some shore fishing.

that's awesome!! way to kill them!!
    thanks for the info too...

Quote Originally Posted by EfrenM View Post
    happy hump day....

>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12