Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: not much to tell 8/21

Default not much to tell 8/21

Well the lake is on instant rewind and stuck there. 78* and water is still falling. No fish at the inlet, schoolies spread out all over and a slow, thin pick on the troll. 3 fish early then a few here and there until 11:00. That's it. Everyday for a week. Same old thing....Ho Hum!

Hey thank for the report..I was there on Sunday and i was the first boat at the inlet nothing..

Was thinking about going out first thing tomorrow morning to try out my new trolling motor. No boils? If there were a few which part of the lake?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chunlaye2272 View Post
    Hey thank for the report..I was there on Sunday and i was the first boat at the inlet nothing..
    Yup, I hit it first this morning, made 5 casts and left.

That's it pat had you made a few more casts you would of limited out lol just kidding skinner has been so slow fish don't want to bite right now . A few here and a few there but u really have to work at it.

C'mon Fall.........my new boat needs some blood on the deck!!!

It's funny, getting all excited when you hookup with a 1 pound schoolie.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    It's funny, getting all excited when you hookup with a 1 pound schoolie.
    That's how I was today! I landed 3 little ones and was such a relief after skunking the last time out. My last fish of the day was a very nice 3 pounder, I paddled back to the marina with perma grin on my face. Sunburnt n tired, but any day fishing is a good day!