Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: on restriction

Just showing off Bako fish is all

Smile! For God's sake smile! Why the tough guy look? Nice fish congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Smile! For God's sake smile! Why the tough guy look? Nice fish congratulations.
    I'm surprised you asked about the tough guy look. That is the perfect picture to post on FNN!!!!!! Why you may ask???? Any person who shows any kind of weakness on here, "is just asking to be picked on!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm surprised you asked about the tough guy look. That is the perfect picture to post on FNN!!!!!! Why you may ask???? Any person who shows any kind of weakness on here, "is just asking to be picked on!!!!"
    I smile when I catch a trout let alone a bigass striper! Lot's of guys don't smile when they get pics with fish, just never got it.

I think you are confusing guys having fun with being picked on. Men will be men and I don't think too many on here are "mean" just guys being guys. About every fishing related site I've visited has the good nature'd banter that goes back and forth.

Only time I'm really serious on here is when discussing catch and release or fishing regulations, but I'm done with that, it never goes over well.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I smile when I catch a trout let alone a bigass striper! Lot's of guys don't smile when they get pics with fish, just never got it.

I think you are confusing guys having fun with being picked on. Men will be men and I don't think too many on here are "mean" just guys being guys. About every fishing related site I've visited has the good nature'd banter that goes back and forth.

Only time I'm really serious on here is when discussing catch and release or fishing regulations, but I'm done with that, it never goes over well.
    Seal have you fallen off the wagon??????? For Real!!!!!!!! I see so much contradiction in your logic lately, that it makes me wonder "WHAT HAPPENED??????" I'll give you a few examples to better explain my puzzlement. You for years have been very critical of the "GREEN CARP NAZIS." Yet your actions and by your own confession is that you yourself are a "Trout Nazi!!!!!" Secondly that statement you made in the Perris section of Trout plants makes no sense at all!!!!!! Last but not least, your last statement of confusing guys of having fun with being picked on. You yourself have admitted in the past, "THAT YOU NO LONGER DO FISH REPORTS ANYMORE" because they never end well!!!!! That's a totally contradiction of "WHAT YOU JUST WROTE!!!!" See why I'm totally confused!!!!! I thought drinking might be the problem!!!!!! lol

lol,,,Donald,,,nice one,,looks to be abought 2lbs or so,,,,although it wouldn't show at all if you would just take the pics looking up instead of down,,lol

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I have been told to cease my reports at the duct, apparently it was elbow to elbow this weekend.

It's kind of a bummer because I love you all dearly and enjoy the banter, but just like the request to stop trolling 9er fan, I have always respected authority.

So in the lack of reports don't fret, I'm alive and well. Talk to you in January when the bite shuts off for the winter.

tELL YOU WHAT BRO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lets hit the AV,,,You know how I feel abought fishing on thanksgiving weekend, P I G S !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    tELL YOU WHAT BRO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lets hit the AV,,,You know how I feel abought fishing on thanksgiving weekend, P I G S !!!!
    Don't forget about me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Seal have you fallen off the wagon??????? For Real!!!!!!!! I see so much contradiction in your logic lately, that it makes me wonder "WHAT HAPPENED??????" I'll give you a few examples to better explain my puzzlement. You for years have been very critical of the "GREEN CARP NAZIS." Yet your actions and by your own confession is that you yourself are a "Trout Nazi!!!!!" Secondly that statement you made in the Perris section of Trout plants makes no sense at all!!!!!! Last but not least, your last statement of confusing guys of having fun with being picked on. You yourself have admitted in the past, "THAT YOU NO LONGER DO FISH REPORTS ANYMORE" because they never end well!!!!! That's a totally contradiction of "WHAT YOU JUST WROTE!!!!" See why I'm totally confused!!!!! I thought drinking might be the problem!!!!!! lol
    I haven't posted a fish report, let alone a photo of a fish in quite some time, go ahead try to find one, I'm waiting.....

Giving general information on another individuals thread is not an actual fish report, at least in my mind maybe in your liberal muddied brain it somehow is one.

My sobriety is in check but thanks for the concern. Maybe that's our problem, for you to make sense of my posts I should write them drunk that way we can be in sync.

I have one other addition to my list "never again engage with Etucker on FNN".

Default Thank God

See ya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast