Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Green valley lake 4/29

Default Green valley lake 4/29

My Grandpa offered to take me to GVL for my birthday, i gladly accepted his offer..... , Got to the lake at 7, was around mid 30s, COLD
    bite was on and off, but was a pretty good bite for not having any big stockings since fall... caught around 3 fish per hour ... lots of missed bites
    bite seemed to be good for other people at the lake, saw a decent sized trout caught at the dam ... around 5 pounds
    Powerbait peach -1 fish
    powerbait chartreuse - 1 fish
    powerbait with inflated night crawler (like a mice tail, but with a real worm)- 2 fish
    powerbait peach with a trout worm - 1 fish
    trout worm with split shot- 2 ( 1 small one was released)
    inflated night crawler - 5 (2 lip hooked fish released)
    fish were all around 1 - 1 1/2 pounds and we caught one 2 pounder
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapchat-2910891487816102243.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	48332
    my limit

Nice going dude, thanks for the report. That sounds like a great option for So Cal trout since the options are so limited this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    Nice going dude, thanks for the report. That sounds like a great option for So Cal trout since the options are so limited this year.
    thank you , sorry i just saw this.... yup going to spend most of my summer driving up to big bear or gvl since most of the socal lakes are going down hill