Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legg Lake (2/22/15)

Quote Originally Posted by ela View Post
    Georatm, were you that bald dude holding 2 rods?
    I was walking around with my wife and my two young kiddos, how was it for you that day?

Are you talking about Carlos the cholo? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Be careful with the local cholos.

Not even one fish that day. I think the water is still too cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by georatm View Post
    I was walking around with my wife and my two young kiddos, how was it for you that day?

I fished Friday from 10 - 4 pm. Walked all three lakes and then soaked night crawlers in the last lake, near the boat rentals. Got 3 nibbles, that was it. Also went out Saturday with friends and family to hangout and bbq. Fished all over again for no fish and no bites.

DFG disguised walking around that friday checking license. Nice to see them out there, but was funny to see him with a flannel shirt over his uni and carrying an old *** poll with a swim bait.

From DFG as well as a few people I chatted with while walking said that the trout were stocked in the north lake, near the spillway by the boat rentals. But i have no clue.

Did see a bass bank cruising in the first lake, probably 3 lbs or so.

Gotta say, not excited to go back and try again bahahahahah.

Jig'n (matt)

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Be careful with the local cholos.
    So many cops,DFW,and community service officers there now all you have to worry about is getting skunked not jumped,lol,I was there Friday also I saw Paul the DFW officer and his partner,was kinda amazed two trucks one left in the lot the other used to cruise the lake,seemed like one officer would have been enough,and maybe the other checking another lake,they where not in disguise when I saw them,but they were there all day,watch out poachers,snaggers ect...
    I too was happy to see them,I didn't get jumped or skunked,one dink bass for me.

Cya Tuna Vic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12