Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 12-27 and its not improving

Default 12-27 and its not improving

Checked out both east ends early and found no signs of striper life. Trolled my butt off and only one fish today. Found a few concentrations of bluegills off points and deep. Very little water running at the inlet. Short post I know, but not much to talk about.

Hey at least you are out there trying I was out at silverwood yesterday and all I caught was frozen ya ya's.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Checked out both east ends early and found no signs of striper life. Trolled my butt off and only one fish today. Found a few concentrations of bluegills off points and deep. Very little water running at the inlet. Short post I know, but not much to talk about.
    It’s that time of year , if you go just make sure you have plenty of skunk repellent

Went the day after the last trout stock again. 1/3. Same **** different day. I heard one big striper was caught the afternoon of the trout stock, but I hit the ramp 2 area pretty hard the next morning and didn't find anything happening in that area. Managed a few in a long day trolling out deeper, but still tough. On the plus side I have been seeing some bald eagle activity. 1 last Thursday and 2 the week prior.

YA same at the woods no fish 1 eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Went the day after the last trout stock again. 1/3. Same **** different day. I heard one big striper was caught the afternoon of the trout stock, but I hit the ramp 2 area pretty hard the next morning and didn't find anything happening in that area. Managed a few in a long day trolling out deeper, but still tough. On the plus side I have been seeing some bald eagle activity. 1 last Thursday and 2 the week prior.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6DA4EC65-EA6D-471B-8F8C-B5FC5F14B5E8.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	51787

It’s def hit or miss

Wow nice job at least someone found them....