Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

I think they went to ‘ The Land of Cotton’ Tuck?

You hit the nail on the head, Erik. Conservatives' priorities are polar opposites to what I think they should be. If it were up to them, the United States would be one huge military-industrial complex and not much else. That is all they want to spend on. Not only that, but their efforts to balance the budget fail miserably. Instead, deficits grow more under their administrations than under democrats.

I don't have a problem with Seal either, by the way. He is something of a moderate, with whom anyone can have an intelligent, rational conversation.

Hold on a moment. I have breaking news for this thread.

Trump has just suggested that the U.S. should have a president for life, like mainland China.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...r-life-someday

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Um, the poster can't pay attention to a full SpongeBob episode.

But in your great analysis, you're giving the same guy a stage to speak.

Thanks tucks.
    2 years into this investigation. Where is this investigation going.? Still no evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Trump has just suggested that the U.S. should have a president for life, like mainland China.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...r-life-someday
    Unfortunately for trump. He’s not like Maxine waters. He would be a good candadate tho. MAGA 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    You hit the nail on the head, Erik. Conservatives' priorities are polar opposites to what I think they should be. If it were up to them, the United States would be one huge military-industrial complex and not much else. That is all they want to spend on. Not only that, but their efforts to balance the budget fail miserably. Instead, deficits grow more under their administrations than under democrats.

I don't have a problem with Seal either, by the way. He is something of a moderate, with whom anyone can have an intelligent, rational conversation.

Hold on a moment. I have breaking news for this thread.
    Polar opposite ya. Great idea there bud. Let’s let our military weak. Everybody hates the US. Let’s all be friends. Great idea. tipical liberal view. Open you’re. Eyes pal.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You mean DockRat? DockRat? Where are you? Care to chime in? (Probably not, because he's out there realizing that his paycheck is still the same under Trump as it was during Obama. I'd love to get his input on items, considering that he did comment on another fishing related post earlier. I'd use a different term for him, but I won't because:

1. I'll get banned.

2. He'll never even respond.

DockRat? What happened man? You used to be the prime poster on politics when it was our previous Prez.

Don't be that guy.
    Are you missing dockrat?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Polar opposite ya. Great idea there bud. Let’s let our military weak. Everybody hates the US. Let’s all be friends. Great idea. tipical liberal view. Open you’re. Eyes pal.
    Let's see??? The US Military budget is larger then the next 5 country's combined!!! Wouldn't you say that's a little over kill??? Or my favorite theory, we let people with enlarged portion of their brains (which control fear) vote!!! Who does this sound like? (hint it's the Republicans) They believe we cannot spend enough on the Military because we fear our neighboring country's. They also believe we cannot spend enough on police and prisons because we fear our local neighbors? We must also own guns to protect ourselves if the first 2 systems of protection fail! Spend money on anything else??? Hell No!!!! That's just a waste of money!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-20-2018 at 09:18 AM.

I think you read my mind, Erik. ;) And yes, it's a scientific fact from several studies in recent years that conservatives are more motivated by fear than are liberals. That's why they always seem to want more military spending, police spending, prison spending, and guns, and they also have a need to have enemies in order to justify their fears.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 08-19-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Are you missing dockrat?
    Do I miss borderline racist memes and arguments as intelligent as yours?

Hardly.

In more important news:

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former longtime personal attorney, tentatively reaches a plea deal: Sources

The rats are jumping ship!

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast