Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did all the people go? (Lake Henshaw)

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    is it possible that you have consumed to much contaminated fish and are in the advanced stages of dementia do to heavy metal and mercury poisoning
    sounds like you have also been there and done that
    I'm not a fish eater, so we can rule that out as my cause of insanity! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuckyAngler View Post
    Was it because I slipped and fell that one day during that 6 v 6 co-ed soccer game at the Glendale Sports Complex while you were standing next to that short Asian woman who was recording with her camera? Note, I had never played on artificial grass before so I wearing the wrong type of cleats (use regular soccer cleats, even for artificial turf).

Seriously, you arrived at a match without knowing what type of surface you were going to be playing on? Hell, any 10-year-old midfielder worth his salt would have figured that out ahead of time. And it's not like you couldn't have done a quick check on their website, which would have given you that info.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuckyAngler View Post
    Did they tell you I hit the post from 20 yards out during the first 6 v 6 co-ed game and if the goal was a little bigger, it would've went in? Or those passes I delivered that go straight to your feet from 20 yards out? Did they tell you I scored 4 goals before the end of the 2nd quarter during my time playing for AYSO? [...] Or did they tell you about all those hat tricks and game winning goals I've scored? Or what about all those howitzers that almost went through the net? Or those corner kick and half-field goals?
    Wow, all this natural talent and you haven't been picked up by the L.A. Galaxy yet?

EDIT:

P.S. Where is the real TheLuckyAngler, and what have you done with him???
    Last edited by Panshot; 05-21-2021 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Inquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post

Seriously, you arrived at a match without knowing what type of surface you were going to be playing on? Hell, any 10-year-old midfielder worth his salt would have figured that out ahead of time. And it's not like you couldn't have done a quick check on their website, which would have given you that info.

Wow, all this natural talent and you haven't been picked up by the L.A. Galaxy yet?

EDIT:

P.S. Where is the real TheLuckyAngler, and what have you done with him???
    I love that p.s. part! I re read every comment Lucky Angler made before this tie raid. Every comment he made before was nothing but good positive comments like you would want to read. So what happened??????

must have ingested
    much too much

bad fish

it all added up over time

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    So what happened??????
    Maybe he got into Roy's stash.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Maybe he got into Roy's stash.
    Either that or some bathing salts!

Seriously though, these recent posts do seem out of character for TheLuckyAngler.

I'll bet a shiny quarter his account got hacked/hijacked by a bitter co-worker.

Or perhaps a vindictive son who got his BMW taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Or perhaps a vindictive son ...
    Maybe there's a vindictive printer working for him?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/cc92762...2-ac4fa9fa4e4f

Mercury poisoning from fish
    Methylmercury (organic mercury) poisoning is largely linked to eating seafood, mainly fish. Toxicity from fish has two causes:

eating certain types of mercury-containing fish
    eating too much fish

LuckyAngler's comments are now missing from this thread. Has he been removed from this site? If not, he should be. I just noticed a nasty message from him in my notifications, but it was from 3 days ago, and it was sent at 3-something in the morning (suggesting a very different time zone or a manic troll). This is definitely troll behavior. I said nothing whatsoever to him, but he messaged me as though I had. I would be surprised if he didn't send nasty messages to a bunch of other people as well.

Nothing sent to me. Yeah, that's odd. Maybe there was a complaint about him as well and he got removed from the forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast