Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun feelthesteelgary and t/o having a get together on the water

Default Sun feelthesteelgary and t/o having a get together on the water

I had been over loaded the last 3 months with my contracting business and unable to fish as much as I would like. today I got to out with one of my best friends that I have met on this site or any other site that I have been a member of.we knew there was going to be yet another bass tourney but it was the only open window between are open days .we talked to a couple of my boz's in line as we got ready. gary pulled out some new swimbaits and said what do you think ,I said looks good to me ,then he says will you run them and I said hell ya . it ends up before we got out of the no-wake zone they got the crap slammed out of them and the skunk was gone and the fun was to begin. I really wished my new downrigger braid was here so we could have used them ,because we got are arms worked on the reeling today. we could have used leadcore ,but that would have meant pulling the lead step ups out of the retirement shed and respooling with new lead ,nope i'll wait til thurs and respool the downriggers of death. me and gary had a wonderfull time on the water catching up on the things reminiscing the good the bad the ugly ,getting to tell each other new fishings tales and killing some stripers as we found them. it was a great day on the water for me and thank you gary for being there thru the thick and the thin , I know you will read this and you wont respond on the thread but I know the reason's why , I thought it would be nice for those who did always love youre posts to know youre still owning the goon the duct and any other water youre throwing youre lures at................................

Bob that is cool that you and Gary got to go out together, and I am glad Gary is back to fishing....The master troller, with the master lure thrower...poor fish never had a chance.................Dave

Glad you guys got and caught some fish! How's Gary doing?

Good to see you guys got out there!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Glad you guys got and caught some fish! How's Gary doing?
    Gary has been doing good, the same with Striper Bill.

Congrats, saw you on the WON newspaper with that toad you posted!

Thanks for the kind words Bob, it was a true pleasure fishing with you my friend, good times for sure! Had a great time as always!, was good to be on the water in the Salmonoid phenom again....been a while!

I will add that the quality time spent with my pal was worth more than any one of those fish we caught...or any amount of fish for that matter....The fish were just a bonus to catching up with you!

I'm sure you'll be out there on them again soon enuff as it's going to get nothing but better and better as this warm weather translates from surface temps to true temps...

Nice doing sum killin' with ya brutha!

And thanks to everyone else for the kind words as well, it’s much appreciated!

Can't wait ta do it again!....the salt will be calling us soon as well Bob! looking forward to spillin some salty blood and painting the decks red!!

Take care my friend…good times fo’ sho’!

Gary

fishin with good friends priceless-------------------------------------great post

Great to see you post again Gary.
    I miss your detailed reports.

Brent

Great to see two of my favorite fisherman out there having a good time. Good to see fellas!!!
    OFG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast