Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Default Jess Ranch Lies!

I cannot say for sure if they feed their fish heavily before they stock....but how would feeding your fishing before they are stocked, kill them in the transitional process from hatchery to lake???
    I know for a fact they do not stock every week, i grew curious when i would go fish behind the bait shop and fish and do very well, i could see schooling fish in the distance with my polarized glasses, surfacing fish, and an overall higher activity level. soooooo i decided to stake the place out! got my hunting scope which is a simmons 5-15x40mm. I found a spot with great visibility of about 80 percent of the lake from about a half mile away and began the stake out... off and on from wed till thurs i watched to see them stock trout. I began wed early 7 am till 11 then took a lunch came back a little before 12 and waited till 4pm, nothing.....Same thing the next day.....I could have missed the stocking during my lunch break but highly unlikely. Also the man in the golf cart told me they stock on thurs so i highly doubt they stocked it another day....unless he is lying which could very well be the case. lol, also; jess ranch says they are coming up in the world with better fishing and overall better facility and rules...what a joke, they stock 500 pounds of fish in each lake when they actually stock. these people are scam artists at their best. the hospitality is bad, customer service is terrible and the lady at the front desk needs to chill out.

im excited

You spent two days staring at a lake?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    I cannot say for sure if they feed their fish heavily before they stock....but how would feeding your fishing before they are stocked, kill them in the transitional process from hatchery to lake???
    I know for a fact they do not stock every week, i grew curious when i would go fish behind the bait shop and fish and do very well, i could see schooling fish in the distance with my polarized glasses, surfacing fish, and an overall higher activity level. soooooo i decided to stake the place out! got my hunting scope which is a simmons 5-15x40mm. I found a spot with great visibility of about 80 percent of the lake from about a half mile away and began the stake out... off and on from wed till thurs i watched to see them stock trout. I began wed early 7 am till 11 then took a lunch came back a little before 12 and waited till 4pm, nothing.....Same thing the next day.....I could have missed the stocking during my lunch break but highly unlikely. Also the man in the golf cart told me they stock on thurs so i highly doubt they stocked it another day....unless he is lying which could very well be the case. lol, also; jess ranch says they are coming up in the world with better fishing and overall better facility and rules...what a joke, they stock 500 pounds of fish in each lake when they actually stock. these people are scam artists at their best. the hospitality is bad, customer service is terrible and the lady at the front desk needs to chill out.
    This post HAS been edited not to hide my outburst, but to clear the name of those involved. As I apologized later in this thread, I made a unprofessional and hasty emotional response to this thread which was unfair, unjust, and wrong to those accused. I do not expect acceptance from this, but I do want the name mentioned to be cleared of all connection to this thread and clear the Ranch's name which did not deserve this kind of exposure after all the work we have put in to build it up. Once again, my apologies to all involved and this will not happen again.
    Last edited by Jess Ranch Lakes/Hatchery; 12-08-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Snags.A.Lot View Post
    You spent two days staring at a lake?
    Well, I once spent 2 days staring at this:

I think staring at the lake is much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Ranch Lakes/Hatchery View Post
    Ill let this forum eat you alive once again like the rest of your BULL you feed everyone. Your name must be SHON ROBERTS. The same one I kicked off of our facebook and the same one we kicked out of our park. And the same one who breaks every other lakes rules. Don't worry, you are the exact people we do not at our place. Keep your lies and your braggin. Like I said on Facebook educate yourself before you come into the real world where you are are not all mighty like in your naïve mind. Next time you want to "stake out our place" you will have a nice ride to the station.... oh wait your are above authority. Won't hurt us any and everyone already has seen the difference. YOU DON'T MATTER AND NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!! Bottom Line WE DON'T LIE and I'm not going to waste any more of my time on you. Now keep on with your million posts after this for no reason.... get a life dude.
    This is the exact quality of jess ranch staff!!! Cast my line....boom they bite LOL. i guess i get under peoples skin Funny thing is, you cant kick me out of your lake... you dont know who i am, what i look like and the rules i do not break at your lake anymore!!!

they stock on fridays rite ?

Quote Originally Posted by jpod View Post
    they stock on fridays rite ?
    No clue.

just ask the lake stalker.

i bet he knows how many ducks are there.

some people in society are just out there.

oh and the ones that talk about education are the ones that don't have any.

###I'm going to stare @ my credentials this week at work. ROTFL

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well, I once spent 2 days staring at this:

I think staring at the lake is much more interesting.
    Now I understand part of your replys....

Where are the board moderators? Not only is this troll rant in the wrong forum but it's utter b.s. and it just plain pi$$e$ me off to read this ish about Jess. I don't have a problem with the bad fishing reports that have been posted recently because every place has its on and off days. In fact, I appreciate the bad reports because it'll deter fishing pressure which means less crowds and more quality fish for me to catch. I do have a problem with people talking out of their *** just to make point that they don't like a place. If you don't like Jess, then don't go! It's as simple as that.

Jess kicks ***. I've caught quality trout, catfish and bass from this place and the staff have always been respectful, friendly and courteous. IMO....hands down way better fishing then the other pay places.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast