Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: perris huge DD

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    When you are out on the lake in a float tube by yourself on a weekday in the early morning hours, those giant carp have hit my legs that are hanging down below me. Scared the crap out of me. Also when they jump right next to you.. a 20 or 30 pound fish can give you quiet a startle!
    Nice fish! Congrats! LOL FM, I wouldn't worry about bumps in freshwater (unless you're in gator country or the Amazon). When you're tubing in saltwater and something bumps you, that's a different story.
    Last edited by GhettoBasster; 05-01-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Congrat to you, that was fun wasnt it? I, too got a 22 lb carp on senko mouth hook a month ago. It took me almost 5 mins to get her on a boat. My friend said i fiought that fish like ocean fishing. You know what, ever since my friend and I wanna fish for more carp. I even did our pack bait and carp rig for both of us every time we go bass fishing. So far no luck yet but a few catfishes.

Here pic of my 22 lbs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	48335

3. Default

That's a very impressive catch. Nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12