Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catfish Extravaganza Results!

Default Catfish Extravaganza Results!

Just got rested up from all the festivties last night and all I can say about last nights tournament was "Spectacular"! A lot of fun with the ALS ice bucket challange, the kids division, the raffles and of course the final weigh in. Before I go any further I would like to thank the following-
    Sergio for setting up the event and bringing in all the sponsers. Also for taking the grand daddy of them all ice buckets.
    Larry Moore- Co hosting the event and organizing.
    Mr Hobbs- same as the two previous.
    The Williams family (Bite on)- enough said
    Aaron Titelman- setting up and helping bring a ton of Team 57 members
    Armando Renteria- same as Troutdog and I will be chatting with you shortly regarding an event
    Bomber sunglasses- for providing a ton of raffle prizes and having a booth
    On spot target range
    Mr Eric Bent from SWBA for helping me with weigh master duties and mc ing the event. Took so much off my plate with his help and the very very elaborte weigh in set up. The digital read out for all to see is amazing!!!! Hope to be doing more with all of you in the future.

Aman Hayes of LA is pictured here with his kids division 22.60lb Channel Catfish that earned him 1st place in the kids division.

Kids Divison winners:
    3rd place far left Samantha Richardson 3.70
    2nd place Nyla Smothers 5.05
    1st place center Aman Haynes 22.60

Rich Richardson with his 6.68lb Channel Catfish that earned him 8th place tonight and $55 dollars

Tonights champion and it should come as no suprise Mr Terry "Pontoon" Lairson of Hunigton Beach with his 9.58lb Channel Catfish caught from mid lake on Mackeral

Ricardo Zepeda had two nice fish and his big one checked in at 7.58lb earning him 5th place and $97.00.

Danny Pinel of San Pedro is pictured here with his 8.73lb Channel Catfish earning him 3rd place and $166.00

Kelli McMannus on the right beat out her boyfriend in the big fish catergory tonight with her 6.78lb Channel Catfish earning her $69.00. Marc finished in 9th place as well. Both anglers hit the blind bogie and walked away with double money.

Blind Bogie Winners
    Marc Capuleto
    Danny Pinel
    Kelli McManus
    Jason Wasserman
    Eddy Tillett
    Alberto Zepeda
    Ricardo Zepeda
    Megan Hanks
    William Johnson

Top 10:
    Terry Pontoon Lairson 9.58 $483
    Eddy Tillett 9.18 $235
    Danny Pinel 8.73 $166
    Ronson Smothers 8.20 $166
    Ricardo Zepeda 7.58 $97
    Jason Wasserman 6.81 $83
    Kelli Mcmanus 6.78 $69
    Rich Richardson 6.68 $55
    Marc Capuleto 6.62
    Sean Soukanian 6.38

Tagged fish:
    Paul Cisneros Jr
    David Cineros
    David carlson
    Danie Lopez
    Sergio Flores
    Paul

For catching a tagged fish and having his ticket drawen David Cisnerso Jr is going to VIP day!

Wow 8 of 10 were all team 57 members! Great job!

Man teamm 57 was strong.hits lost the winning fish.thats why a net man is so important,as much as the person who catches the fish.the net man has to practice,practice and practice.dont show the net unless you have to. And if the fish is not ready,pull back and try again.just saying

Unbelieveabe weekend, I was so PUMPED for all you guys.....NEXT TIME you'll get that whopper Hitts and I'll be happy to play net man for you when you hook that DD kitty again!

Special thanks to the Irvine Lake staff for hosting this fantastic event.

Team 57 was loud and proud Saturday, report and more pictures coming!

TD

Team 57 rockin the scales! Sweet!! Congrats too all.

Poor Travis he felt so bad for missing that giant blue catfish.....well i'll try try again! I will get that big boy end be4 the end of the year!

How do you become a Team 57 member?

Quote Originally Posted by InspectaDekz View Post
    How do you become a Team 57 member?
    You are always welcome to join us at Irvine Lake, keep an eye out for gatherings in this section year round! Events include friendly fishing competitions with trophies, a day at the lake just for the kids, bbq cook offs and much more. There is also apparel available to show your Team 57spirit...there are no dues nor hoops to jump through. Come on out and meet the guys and share your fishing adventures. We are all about "Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing"....if you want additional details please PM me! Thank you in advance for your interest.

As far as I'm concerned you're already a member, welcome aboard InspectaDekz!

TD - aaron

Thanks you so much TroutDog. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys in the near future.

See you at the lake!

TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast