Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anaheim 10+ class fish friday!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    Management and Staff DOES care. We have rules for a reason and we 86 people all the time. It's impossible for Staff to see all that goes on and we do appreciate your all your help reporting snaggers, poachers and rule breakers. Great thread, very informative. Thanks!

Maybe you should take a look at your pictures and see how many are on the stringers of some of the anglers and see if they have a 2nd pass. Just saying, if you want people to respect your lake, you have to enforce some rules.

And we wonder why SARL keeps some of their plant in net pens to plant throughout the following few days? There's so many things wrong with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    LOL this is sooooo epic, i was just posting my experience at the lake then every1 gets mad, i know the rules of all the so cal lakes and have probably fished them more then most of you. Telling me the rules and your opinions on catch and release is not going to stop me from doing it. Most of the park workers know me and never give me a problem except jess ranch and tournaments at the regional parks which i do abide by the rules for those events now. I was not trying to start confrontation but there are people who insist on doing so.... Also i totally agree with littlejigger96, about 90% of my fish are lip hooked and released in the water for more people to catch the next day, also those fish that i do not think will make it i give to people who are less fortunate when im fishing. Go ahead report me to the AUTHORITIES lol, wouldnt be the first time nor the last :) I think the last 6-7 times ive been fishing this season i have kept no fish.....so people like y'all who want to keep them can catch them. i never bait fish so im not wounding the fish by stomach hooking them. :) hope y'all stop hating!!!
    Oh, please. You were bloviating and got called on it. IF what you say is true, you put a talent to good use. You're going to have a lot of people watching you and a lot of those people will be kids. Do the future of the "sport" a good turn and show them to respect the rules, even if you don't agree with them.

You are right Marley, i will work on this. It is just so difficult for me because i grew up c&r in the sierras and blue water fishing, where the state fishing regulations and common knowledge both promote catch and release. I don't eat fish, why should i have to be punished for c&r, when I will drive down the street and throw them into a trash can? I'd rather release them or give them to people who are not doing so well catching fish. Honestly, LOL; i would never eat a trout from corona or SARL... just putting that out there for those who do :)

lol im actually afraid of putting a picture with my face on this forums site. thanks every1 for making me feel uncomfortable. i dont want any confrontations on the water, bad things happen :( I guess ill be the ghost Jig Master LOL, maybe a pic of a ghost LOL!!! actually ima do that right now!!!!

woot new pic up guys... does it resemble any1 you know? LOL
    Last edited by Jig Master; 11-27-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Fishead fishead rollypolly fishead

Let me guess.... You're a Raiders fan too. Get a life.[/QUOTE

Yeah Buddy the topic is Fishing, keep RAIDERS out of your comments.

Pretty sure that having "captive wild trout" in a tank, at your house is not cool with department of fish and game.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    You are SO cool for not following the rules and having encounters with the police before. Great role model you are. Yes, now I'm "hating." Be careful, your head is going to explode.

Let me guess.... You're a Raiders fan too. Get a life.
    What does being a raiders fan have to do with anything? This is a fishing topic keep it as such

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast