Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: twice in my lifetime suicide was the only way out, tonight is the third

Default twice in my lifetime suicide was the only way out, tonight is the third

First was Oct 2010

Second was Oct 2012...

Now I'm on the verge and the only thing keeping my hopes up is the immortal words of T. Lasorda

"**** the Giants"

Cutbait
    Don't do it let me help you through it. First take two fingers or maybe four of a good whiskey, crawl into bed, assume the prenatal position, turn the electric blanket up to nine. Call me in the morning after you send me $50, I don't make house calls.

Dr. Devo

Lol, dude you would even think about giving up future Stripey slays over a stick and ball game? Somebody go take this poor guy fishing already...

no other words needed !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dynasty_zps547382dc.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	45271

3 out of 5 is a dynasty

Like all tragedies, time will help heal this wound, and in the spring the sun will rise in the Dodger Blue sky, and shine down on our new improved bullpen...ok, I'm hoping for the last part.

There's only one hope and that's going to come from the heaven's. Angels will beat the Northern California devil down next year.

look the dodgers won the divison ,I watched as buster posey looked ejected in the dug out trowing his met. what a wild card left to go..i thought that was in football only.BLEEDING DODGER BLUE SINCE LISTENING TO THE DODGER WORLD SERIES IN 1959. I HEAR U BUDDY.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    There's only one hope and that's going to come from the heaven's. Angels will beat the Northern California devil down next year.
    Amen to that...
    HALO'S !!!!!!!

I saw that the Giant fans rioted again after the Giants won the W S for the 3rd time in 5 years. I hate to think of what they would have done if the Giants had lost.
    Did you notice all the rioting in LA after the Kings won the Stanley Cup?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast