Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great place to eat in Bishop

Hobos need jobs too. Love me a western bacon burger.

Or you can have breakfast at Jack's (no not the one with the big clown).

Best burger in Bishop is at the bowling alley, ask a local and they will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Best burger in Bishop is at the bowling alley, ask a local and they will agree.
    That was true until Schat's Roadhouse opened. Been there twice now with family and I'm a big fan of everything I've tried. Ridiculously good burgers and killer fries. Schat's cheese rolls for buns? Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty View Post
    That was true until Schat's Roadhouse opened. Been there twice now with family and I'm a big fan of everything I've tried. Ridiculously good burgers and killer fries. Schat's cheese rolls for buns? Yup.
    When did Schat's Roadhouse open and how did I miss it? What's the address?

It opened over the summer - August I think. It's on main street where the old Sizzler used to be. Across from Taco Bell. Hard to miss it if you're looking for it. Their pulled pork sandwiches are awesome too and Aaron Schat also owned Raymonds Deli (now closed) so he incorporated their awesome deli sandwiches into the menu too. It's pricier than fast food but worth every penny IMO. The burger with blue cheese is amazing and so is the one loaded with pastrami....fine burgers. The burgers are served a la cart. I also tried the garlic Parmesan fries and sweet potato fries and both were awesome...a basket feeds 2 to 3 people.

Default Restaurants

You guys should definitely stop at the "Country kitchen" in Big pine on the way up to Bishop or Mammoth. They hands down best breakfast burritos etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty View Post
    It opened over the summer - August I think. It's on main street where the old Sizzler used to be. Across from Taco Bell. Hard to miss it if you're looking for it. Their pulled pork sandwiches are awesome too and Aaron Schat also owned Raymonds Deli (now closed) so he incorporated their awesome deli sandwiches into the menu too. It's pricier than fast food but worth every penny IMO. The burger with blue cheese is amazing and so is the one loaded with pastrami....fine burgers. The burgers are served a la cart. I also tried the garlic Parmesan fries and sweet potato fries and both were awesome...a basket feeds 2 to 3 people.
    I thought Burger Haven was supposed to be the schnitz ... wasn't too disappointed ... but not impressed. I'll try it. For some reason I can't get my social director into the bowling alley ... BA's are where I grew up ... even the shrimp won't entice her. Maybe if I keep trying

Thanks for the tip(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123