Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Kayak Rentals

Default Kayak Rentals

I know there are day rentals but is there any store that does overnight kayak rentals looking in city range of long beach to dana point is fine?

Hey fishing freak, I don't know of any in that area , but there's one right in front of malibu pier. The kayak fishing has been great in that General area , I witnessed a kayak fisherman returning from his trip while I was surf fishing, he landed 2 legal Hali's and a few mixed bass. So anyway, hope it will be somekind of help.

Sport Chalet does overnight rentals of kayaks. You might also check OEX in Sunset Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by fishtales View Post
    Sport Chalet does overnight rentals of kayaks. You might also check OEX in Sunset Beach.
    kool i check it out thanks

I been going out of Dana Point and you could rent kayaks from Dana Point Harbor. Don't know the prices but you could probably search on google to find the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwhitemax View Post
    I been going out of Dana Point and you could rent kayaks from Dana Point Harbor. Don't know the prices but you could probably search on google to find the prices.
    yea i done that before i know a lot of places that you could rent kayaks during the daytime but i want to rent a kayak overnight and do some night fishing