Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one for the books...

Another great report TD .Had a great time with Team 57 Family once agian I was so proud standing in the winners circle with all my Team 57 Family

The guys are still talking about this one, hands down the event of the summer....thank you for the replies and "props", see you guys at the lake soon!

TD

Great report, TD. Enjoyed it. And yes, you will be able to see much of this in an upcoming episode on FOX Sports West Television in stunning high definition.
    It was a pleasure to spend the day/evening with all of you good folks. Fun times !!

Thanks,

Danny J.

Quote Originally Posted by VineVideos View Post
    Great report, TD. Enjoyed it. And yes, you will be able to see much of this in an upcoming episode on FOX Sports West Television in stunning high definition.
    It was a pleasure to spend the day/evening with all of you good folks. Fun times !!

Thanks,

Danny J.
    Looking forward to seeing this on TV ! One goal has been accomplished !

Quote Originally Posted by VineVideos View Post

Thanks,

Danny J.
    Thank you Danny, it was great talking baseball and fishing with you (my two favorite pastimes)...keep the awesome videos and updates coming! I look forward to seeing all the fun in high def on Angler Chronicles, see you on the water again very soon!

TD

Just read it again what a great time that was and speaking of great times who is fishing the two person team tourney Oct 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    Just read it again what a great time that was and speaking of great times who is fishing the two person team tourney Oct 11?
    Good luck this weekend HT, wish I could make it down for this one!

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12