Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Boat parking

Default Boat parking

I’m planning on going up to mammoth in September and I’m going to take my boat. Mostly going to a hotel room but I don’t know where I would be allowed to park my boat and trailer. And besides Crowley and convict what other lakes can I put my boat into. And what are the restrictions on the on the boats going to different lakes up there?

Call the hotels you will be staying at. Some want your business more then others. Just don't leave anything in the boat that is unattached. Mammoth and Bishop have the same drug problems and knuckleheads as we do down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Call the hotels you will be staying at. Some want your business more then others. Just don't leave anything in the boat that is unattached. Mammoth and Bishop have the same drug problems and knuckleheads as we do down here.
    What town doesn’t have a drug problem. Lol
    I will do that because you think they will all have parking for boats and trailers.

Crowley is very reasonable for slips but they do the mussel checks there so not sure about in and out concerns. Make sure and call ahead for reservations they do run out of slips when busy. June lake is also an alternative I believe although never moored a boat there.

Make sure not to leave your valuable things before going to your hotel.