Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Anybody going to DVL?

Default Anybody going to DVL?

Going to DVL Saturday, and I'm wondering if anybody has been fishing there. Posts have been non-existent here. Went out to Perris a couple of weeks ago, and it took an hour to get off the lake at 12:30. Is the fishing really that bad that there is nothing worth posting?

Last time Two trips out there in a month's time, nothing but dinks. We fished from shallow to deep water, fishing structure, off points, you name it. Using cranks, jerk baits, plastic, nothing but dinks. Most recent trip was two weeks ago. It could have changed now. Not sure. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jhondayang View Post
    Last time Two trips out there in a month's time, nothing but dinks. We fished from shallow to deep water, fishing structure, off points, you name it. Using cranks, jerk baits, plastic, nothing but dinks. Most recent trip was two weeks ago. It could have changed now. Not sure. Good luck
    Thanks. At this point dinks would be better than nothing!

The bite at Perris is WFO Mark

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    The bite at Perris is WFO Mark

Pete
    Thanks Pete. I went there 2 weeks ago on a Sunday, and we left at 12:30. It took more than an hour to get off the lake. I'm going to wait until the water sports people thin out.