Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I swear i heard one laugh.

I went this morning with a few of my friends who had never been to the wood. Almost no fish surfacing. Every once in a while some big splashes. Not sure if they were striper or not. My buddy got one on a jerkbait. That was it the whole morning. I'm hoping the surface bite isn't slowing down for the year. I'm gonna try to go again next week

The bait is really just starting to move into the shallows in good numbers and is small in the areas I've seen them. Typically the larger the bait the better the boils so don't know if we are just behind or like your fears it's already over. I doubt very much it's over based on history.
    Last edited by seal; 10-21-2014 at 08:46 AM.

I was planning on going tomorrow early morning then going back to try the evening bite. I'm getting tired of fishing Spring Valley Lake so going to make the 30min drive never fished from shore so going to explore I guess. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12