Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of the oc and in to the riverside

Default Out of the oc and in to the riverside

Sup guys, So I recently moved away from all my honey holes in orange county. I'm now out in the menifee area. Been hitting up Perris, skinner, and Dvl up. It's been pretty dam cold in the mornings but have managed a few chunky bass on the yak at perris. Anyone out in this area whats to do some yak fishing hit me up. I have a float tube as well but hate fighting the wind later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLA View Post
    Sup guys, So I recently moved away from all my honey holes in orange county. I'm now out in the menifee area. Been hitting up Perris, skinner, and Dvl up. It's been pretty dam cold in the mornings but have managed a few chunky bass on the yak at perris. Anyone out in this area whats to do some yak fishing hit me up. I have a float tube as well but hate fighting the wind later in the day.
    Try the Temecula duck pond it has some bass in it.

I check that place out on my lunch break, has no fishing signs all over it. might do a night sesh.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLA View Post
    I check that place out on my lunch break, has no fishing signs all over it. might do a night sesh.
    Why night time? Fish during the day they don’t care. Also try lake Harveston

I guess it’s a new thing because ppl used to fish it all the time. The guys who own slap jiggies fished it before and I’ve fished it before.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I guess it’s a new thing because ppl used to fish it all the time. The guys who own slap jiggies fished it before and I’ve fished it before.
    The city council outlawed both places for fishing in December.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Like that's ever stopped certain people from illegal/ninja fishing, then posting about it.

Perhaps they should double-down and feed the ducks while they're at it. Hell, if you're gonna risk one citation, why not another?

I wonder how CerdoLoco would feel about people slithering into his home town for some good ol' ordinance violations?

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    That sucks

Been there many times with family over the years on a Sunday afternoon but never fished the pond and always wondered if it held some nice sized fish. Anyway the Pat & Oscar's restaurant on the pond sure has some killer chicken wings and bread sticks.

Have you try Newport community lake, it is private but there is way to get in. Don't fish on weekend there are patrol and cops everywhere.
    What day do you fish? I also just recently got a yak, still learning but caught a few fish on it. I normally fish Monday, Thursday and Sunday but only half day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast