Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Just a heads up guys.........

Default Just a heads up guys.........

Im doing a seminar tomorrow.. Saturday 6/9 at Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga... The topic of the seminar is Summer Bass fishing at our local lakes...i..e.. PERRIS AND DVL in particular.. Its a free seminar so if you are wanting to learn some great summer tips stop in and say "HI" and watch the sminar Im giving... Seating will be limited to the first 25 people but there will as always be plenty of standing room.. Ill be at the main tank at 12:45pm and the seminar will start about 1pm and last about an hour..

Pete Marino
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 06-08-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Maybe I could sneak outta work for a little while and stop buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Im doing a seminar tomorrow.. Saturday 6/9 at Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga... The topic of the seminar is Summer Bass fishing at our local lakes...i..e.. PERRIS AND DVL in particular.. Its a free seminar so if you are wanting to learn some great summer tips stop in and say "HI" and watch the sminar Im giving... Seating will be limited to the first 25 people but there will as always be plenty of standing room.. Ill be at the main tank at 12:45pm and the seminar will start about 1pm and last about an hour..

Pete Marino
    nice seminar pete,very good info,I bought some scroungers and flukes afterward,try that out when the bite gets tuff at silverwood,thanks again

Thanks to you and everyone else that showed up.. I wasnt at my best yesterday because I was fighting off that pesky cough and cold. But I tried my best to stay focused and grind through it... Im glad the crowd was big.. and Im glad you all had the patince to sit through the hour seminar with me coughing and sniveling hahah. Next month hopefully Ill have some giveaways to give out..
    And im sure I wont be sick...HOPEFULLY. haha
    Always check the Bass Pro facebook page for my coming seminars..and I also will start posting here when the next one will be.
    I just signed my contract with Bass Pro Shops and brought them on as a sponsor.. And look forward to representing them in the coming years.
    Thanks again

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 06-10-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Hey Pete, congrats on theBPS sponsorship. That's awesome!

You have come a long way since you first showed me how to fish DVL back in the days.