Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Flipping and Pitching Lake Perris

Default Flipping and Pitching Lake Perris

Flipping for bass at Lake Perris.
    When your friends are Heathens and block you from fishing. This is how to catch fish from the backseat.
    Can't believe the number of fish that broke off on straight braid. Always check your line!

Nice video, but It'll be interesting to see how many boats can fit into those bushes this weekend now that you threw that out there.
    Hope you're done with that spot for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Nice video, but It'll be interesting to see how many boats can fit into those bushes this weekend now that you threw that out there.
    If anyone goes this weekend, give us a report if those bushes seem a little over crowded??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Seriously Brent.....? I mean really?? The water is way up at Perris. The ENTIRE island has grass and brush around it. The grass and brush runs from rock climbers cove all the way around the east end. This is literally the FIRST time I have EVER seen any of our So Cal lakes resemble anything like they have back east.

Guys, ENJOY Perris while it's like this. In 5-6 years the lake will be full and a lot of the brush will have by then rotted away. I know the state has great plans to add some valuable structure, but for now, as the water rises and floods all this timber and brush, ENJOY it!!!

We'll all be back to throwing 4lb floro in no time. Great vid. I love those 13 Rods as well.
    Last edited by bass413; 03-16-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If anyone goes this weekend, give us a report if those bushes seem a little over crowded??? lol
    I was there Tuesday. Several boats in the bushes, probably due to THIS post and ONLY this post.

Too bad my boat isn't up and running yet or i'd be out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    I was there Tuesday. Several boats in the bushes, probably due to THIS post and ONLY this post.
    If you want to then fine. It's a known fact that when you post on here you'll be run off your spot, especially at this time of year. This is not "back east" or "down south". There's thousands of bass fisherman waiting for this time of year and this is all it takes to get over run. Go out there Saturday and let me know how that works out for you.