Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Bako Boy Jr. gets his first DD... 13lbs

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    You said this is one of the best catfish bites you've ever seen. Way to take advantage... Congrats to the Bako Boy Next Generation!

By the way... How's your other partner doing? Didn't he just have a procedure done on his eye? Hope all is well.
    That guy is nuts... gets the lens on his eyeball cut out and replaced then rips off the patch and 24 hrs later. Goes up to New Hogan chasing DK's hot bite and is slaying himself.

Report to come I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Thanks to the rest for the kind words
    Baaaaasturd! Good chit!

Nice job on the fish as ALWAYS! Check your PM.

Nice job Cutbait & seedling's.
    But, guys, don't let CB fool you... He himself is gonna squeeze HIMSELF into that tiny Tebow jersey, and sleep in it at night... Just sayin'

We bailed on the gameplan we discussed last night Ron, glad we did!
    That's no surprise, you had 3 plans.

I liked the text that you sent. "Boys weren't interested in micro." That's perfect. It says it all.

That guy is nuts... gets the lens on his eyeball cut out and replaced then rips off the patch and 24 hrs later. Goes up to New Hogan chasing DK's hot bite and is slaying himself.

Report to come I'm sure

TB had a cataract surgery? i had the same surgery a week ago and had a complication...now i have to go back under the knife on monday to get a vitrectomy because of it....it's like an eyeball oil change i just wanna be able to fish again

Report to come I'm sure

I'm tellin' ya dog's lickin' a boo boo is the best medicine ever, works every time.

1st of all,,,,,,,,,,it was a bionic eye implant,,,,,,,,,fabricated by N A S A for the purpose of spotting B O I L S at over 3 miles away,,,

2nd of all,,,,,,J/K

eys is feeling fine so far,,,,,,,,,,i just figured that the few 1000 or so feet in elevation higher then here in bako would help with the healing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, work,d to,,,,,,,,,,,

what happened to yours Z WORM?

T/B

Cutbait eddie is turning into a slaying machine for sure,,,,,,, WTG my bros,

WTG Cutbait on ignoreing the ,,,,,well you know

T/B again
    Last edited by trail blazer; 07-31-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post

what happened to yours Z WORM?
    I had some debris in the capsule where the lens implant goes. as they were cleaning it out, some slipped through the cracks and fell into the back part of the eye...now i see these black floating spots everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    I had some debris in the capsule where the lens implant goes. as they were cleaning it out, some slipped through the cracks and fell into the back part of the eye...now i see these black floating spots everywhere
    Aren't You a fairly young man?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast