Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

jess ranch, a place to relax, put your feet up, and watch your pole not move...you guys all make me laugh, this is soooooo entertaining. especially the part where the actual staff reply's on these forums. so professional!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    especially the part where the actual staff reply's on these forums. so professional!!
    Now that was pretty funny, especially when this comment was directed at YOU:

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde
    Libel-a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression.

Yet, that comment Hawgzy made could've ALSO been directed to management who decided it was wise throwing names out there with their post that was conveniently edited:

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Ranch Lakes/Hatchery View Post
    Your name must be SHON ROBERTS. The same one I kicked off of our facebook and the same one we kicked out of our park. And the same one who breaks every other lakes rules.

I bet "Shon Roberts" would love to know his name is being thrown in the mud on an Internet Forum.
    Libel, perhaps?

Just say'n, man.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 12-06-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_P View Post
    Why would people entertain this? The one thing I know is this... 10% of the fisherman/women catch 90% of the fish. I know where I stand... do you?
    Sadly, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Ranch Lakes/Hatchery View Post
    Ill let this forum eat you alive once again like the rest of your BULL you feed everyone. You must have failed reading comprehension in school. I bet your the same guy I kicked off of our facebook and the same one we kicked out of our park. And the same one who breaks every other lakes rules. Don't worry, you are the exact people we do not at our place. Keep your lies and your braggin. Like I told you before... educate yourself before you come into the real world where you are are not all mighty like in your naïve mind. Next time you want to "stake out our place" you will have a nice ride to the station.... oh wait your are above authority. Won't hurt us any and everyone already has seen the difference. YOU DON'T MATTER AND NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!! Bottom Line WE DON'T LIE and I'm not going to waste any more of my time on you. Now keep on with your million posts after this for no reason.... get a life dude.
    I've never fished this place before so I don't know how good the fishing is, the service is and all. But from the reply that Jess Ranch gave especially the part that says "YOU DON'T MATTER AND NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!" That is a little harsh coming from a business that relies on anglers for business. Just my $.02

You know you don't have to give a fighting spirit official reply to the blast post, everyone just assumes they're BS.

You know when reporters dedicate a segment to try to blast comedians that said something about them, and how foolish they seem? That's the way it works. Playing their game can only bring you down, because you are business and have an image to maintain for monetary purpose, and they are not.

How's the fishing there these days? :)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fysher View Post
    I've never fished this place before so I don't know how good the fishing is, the service is and all. But from the reply that Jess Ranch gave especially the part that says "YOU DON'T MATTER AND NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!" That is a little harsh coming from a business that relies on anglers for business. Just my $.02
    I said I was done with this post but I only have a couple things to say. I want to formally apologize to all the anlgers who use this site as a place for facts. I also want to apologize to everyone who had to read this. I let my personal opinion bleed into the business side of things and for that I personally apologize. I could have handled it better and will from here on out. It by no means represents the Ranch as a whole. We, however, will not tolerate any liable or derfomation of character toward our business, our friend's business', and our competitors business'. We work to hard collectively as a group, for people to say things that just aren't true. We do like to see what people have to say and understand that not everyone will have good things to say. Thus giving us things to work on. I am sorry for wrongly throwing a name out there.. even if it is him it shouldn't have been said. I offer to "Jig Master" a formal agreement to cut the differences between us and move on for the sake of this thread, our time, our business, and the prestige of this forum and FNN to be used as it should. Once again my apologies to all.

Jig master likes to TROLL he's done it before on other posts, I called that dude out with no reply, its someone with two screen names just talking ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    This is the exact quality of jess ranch staff!!! Cast my line....boom they bite LOL. i guess i get under peoples skin Funny thing is, you cant kick me out of your lake... you dont know who i am, what i look like and the rules i do not break at your lake anymore!!!

Why you always hiding bro? As you may have noticed I DO NOT LIKE YOU! So here we go once again, I AM CALLING YOU OUT! Lets Fish so everyone can see how awesome you are and in the end when the dust clears you can finally talk your crap for real. Anyone else wanna have a fish off with this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Why you always hiding bro? As you may have noticed I DO NOT LIKE YOU! So here we go once again, I AM CALLING YOU OUT! Lets Fish so everyone can see how awesome you are and in the end when the dust clears you can finally talk your crap for real. Anyone else wanna have a fish off with this dude.
    I'm your huckleberry... LOL, this guy does not have the cajones to step up to a challenge. Name the place and time JigMaster...

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Anyone else wanna have a fish off with this dude.
    LOL, no, not really.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast