Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: People who abuse our local park lakes!

The way to learn is to teach or coach, we as fishermen need to just confront a kid like this and show him the way not give him a ticket or ***** about it. Dont be afraid to talk to people especially kids, they are the future. Everyone is so scared to talk to each other nowadays

read my post on the 6 th page i know how to fish for bass just read it to under stand

who cares about using blue gill i did as a kid a lot ..Do bass eat blue gill? yup! fair game if you ask me ..we use blue gill swim baits so take the rod out of your *** and shut up. Im sure a lot of you have used blue gill for bait too so do not try and act like you are so high and mighty because your not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    who cares about using blue gill i did as a kid a lot ..Do bass eat blue gill? yup! fair game if you ask me ..we use blue gill swim baits so take the rod out of your *** and shut up. Im sure a lot of you have used blue gill for bait too so do not try and act like you are so high and mighty because your not.
    You're not very smart when you state on a public forum that it's okay to break the law. Each year fishing restrictions get tighter, and statements like yours only make the situation worse. Next time, take a moment to think about it before saying something that can have unwanted repercussions.

And thusly, the Fecal hurricane arrives.

Um vortec though his comment was dumb it didn't help to leave a comment like yours either. So he said something dumb so what it didn't affect you so why comment.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

So can I use bluegill on a flyrod?? Thats gangsta right there!

no thats not gangsta a bluegill on a barbie rod now thats gangsta lol

**** bluegills are nothing I have seen goldfish and baby bass works as good. why get all mad just as long as you catch more bass then the next guy you are good.

The OP still has never responded to the thread in this is his only post or thread. Must be an alias?

Either way, this thread is still alive. lol

And to Gordita,
    **** bluegills are nothing I have seen goldfish and baby bass works as good. why get all mad just as long as you catch more bass then the next guy you are good.
    I fail to see any humor in your post unless u only bass fish so it makes u feel like u r someone??

-b

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast