Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawless court gets @#$# Slapped!

9th circuit court is a very good example of what is screwed up with our court system. The supreme court is one or 2 appointees shy of becoming just as bad and I am afraid it will become the 9th in reverse. Either right or left doesn't matter political decision making at the court level will be the death of this country just as this state has become a total joke because the left controls without any restraints. Once again if this state was all red instead of blue I'd have the same opinion, balance is the key to this societies overall prosperity when that balance is lost we are screwed!
    Last edited by seal; 09-15-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    9th circuit court is a very good example of what is screwed up with our court system. The supreme court is one or 2 appointees shy of becoming just as bad and I am afraid it will become the 9th in reverse. Either right or left doesn't matter political decision making at the court level will be the death of this country just as this state has become a total joke because the left controls without any restraints. Once again if this state was all red instead of blue I'd have the same opinion, balance is the key to this societies overall prosperity when that balance is lost we are screwed!
    Seal, while I agree with your sentiment in principle, the reality is we don't live in a society which has judicial impartiality, and never have. It is an unattainable ideal.

Furthermore, people almost invariably feel judges should exercise judicial restraint/activism based on their own political views. As politics becomes more polarized, even "impartial" judges will have their rulings met with derision.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Your parents have any children that lived?
    Wow, this one is a real internet cowboy. That was pretty darn insulting. LOL

So is your heroine Kathy Griffin or this chick? Either way they've been @$## slapped!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cia-direct...opstories.html

Quote Originally Posted by steelplatehead View Post
    So is your heroine Kathy Griffin or this chick?
    I support neither. One is a third rate performer. The other is a traitor.

Their political views or personal causes are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I support neither. One is a third rate performer. The other is a traitor.

Their political views or personal causes are irrelevant.
    For sure on that analysis LQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12