Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: New Bako Boys TW slays 'Em

Default New Bako Boys TW slays 'Em

Threw the fishing gear, shotgun and shells into the truck and headed out late afternoon to test out the latest Bako Boys TW and to search for some Dove. So here's the new TW. (it's a little different than the Limited Edition going to the Jr StriperFest. This is the Super Limited Edition.)

Hit the first spot, and on the first cast across a bait grate, a Striper blows it up missing it twice. After 20 casts, with no further action, I move on. Next couple of spots, nobody home. At the last spot, third cast in, the party started. The Striper were super aggressive and were hammering this lure. I don't recall a top water bite where so many of the blow ups were with fish coming out of the water or they slapped the lure up into the air. Probably about 20 - 25 blow ups and five fish landed. Four of the five were legals. Had to keep a skinny one cause he got that lock jaw rigamortis (sp) instant death thing. (It's so weird when that happens. It's like they get paralyzed.) I think this TW pattern is a keeper.

I'm not a very good shot, but I did find a few birds and got one. Didn't skunked on either account today.

FWD

Slayers slay

Then the Bako boys take it up a notch

That right there, is a great way to spend an afternoon.

BAKO BOY M A G I C!

Nicee

TRAIL BLAZER

LMAO at the Dove/Fish photo.

Fun all around.

WWO

its already happening DAVE,

Even your pics show it,,,,,

PURE APEX PREDATOR , A killing machine ,,,,,,,

That pic just proves it,,,,That striper was just feeling your vibes and even in death was able to demonstrate his superiority !

Next its your HAIR!,,

TRAIL BLAZER