Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: It's been awhile...

Default It's been awhile...

Since i've caught a fish out the AV duct, but i managed one this afternoon in the 30mph winds. The baitfish are starting to show up again....one spot i went to looked like it was raining with how many were stirring up the surface....strangely no stripers there

Fall can't come fast enough!

Way to go ZW !!! AV has been slow for me also... Bring the cooler temps... Broke the streak- keep after em

Nice nice...What did you get him on? Been throwing the KPN but nothing. ..need to go back to the fluke maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloper View Post
    Nice nice...What did you get him on? Been throwing the KPN but nothing. ..need to go back to the fluke maybe.
    Lucky Craft pointer

WTG ZIPPY,,,,,,,Been so buisy with work and the jr striperslam that I havnt had any time for the duct myself at all,,,soon though,,again congrats.

TRAIL BLAZER

Chunky butt striper. Wish ours were all fatties

Nice one ZW! I'm looking forward for the cooler weather, hopefully the AV bite picks up! That's a good looking fatty!