Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: T/o fri and bonus pics ray the slayer was up at the lake the monsters died

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Addict why don't you STFU!

Ray posed for the pic

Ray did give his OK to Bob.

YOU need to keep your nose in your own business. Your wrong on this one... pretty much your MO....
    Come on hypocrite, like you always stay in your own business .

Quote Originally Posted by fishrdi View Post
    I will chime in here... I have been fishing with Ray for 20 years, and there is plenty that nobody will ever find out. T/O was just fine saying what he did & Ray is way cool with Bob's post as nothing was really given away. When I fish with Ray we keep to ourselves and always respect other anglers privacy and space. This type of fishing takes many years of experience and knowing when, where and how to fish them in certain ways. Ray has landed many pigs over the years at many so cal lakes that you will never hear about, and that is how it needs to be if we want to continue to have this type of resource. Loose lips sink ships! Don't expect to see Ray back at Pyramid anytime this year as there are other options out there with huge pigs ready to be slayed! Good luck everyone!
    Glad to hear from somebody who actually knows the guy , thx for letting me know he's cool with it. I knew of many pigs over the years and never saw him put it on the web . That was my concern, sometimes people post other peoples report without getting permission . Loose lips sink ships were my thought exactly

Reading comprehension is obviously not a strong suit. If you READ Bob's post... He was called over by Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Hey assdick ray let me take pics as a favor to the lake manager who was there with us at the end of the day ,it was intended to let people know there are big stripers at the pyramid and some guys do catch them and if ray didnt want to take pics and talk a little about it for tammy he would have told me to f-off and that would have been that ,he's always been friendly to me and uses other info i post on my reports for other things fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    So he posed for a pic n talked to Tammy about it , I still didn't hear when he said put it on the Internet. You got your whole goof troop behind you because I asked if he was cool with it . Cut bait with his hypocrisy husker with his typical sarcasm ,hunt n fish saying anything possible to show he loves you, dev trying to bring politics in like he always does .they love you troll only

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Reading comprehension is obviously not a strong suit. If you READ Bob's post... He was called over by Ray.
    Ok , that meant put it on the Internet

If he wasnt cool with it ,it would have never happened ,its the first thing i ask people before taking and posting it up,,he thought it was cool i wanted to take his pic and post it ,it was really more of a promo deal for tammy and the lake,,,but you wouldnt know that cause you dont know tammy ,ray ,or me,,,,,,and i dont know when it happened i have to get youre permission to post anything on this site or any other site,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by TroutOnly; 04-16-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    If he wasnt cool with it ,it would have never happened ,its the first thing i ask people before taking and posting it up,,he thought it was cool i wanted to take his pic and post it ,it was really more of a promo deal for tammy and the lake,,,but you wouldnt know that cause you dont know tammy ,ray ,or me,,,,,,and i dont know when it happened i have to get youre permission to post anything on this site or any other site,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Was it so hard to say he's cool with it so don't worry about it ? And no you don't need my permission to post anything , only other people's reports which is what I inquired about .how you come up with your info about who I know really baffles me , no you don't know me but I know you, because you show no etiquette when I'm on a spot throwing swim baits and you come troll right over the fish shutting down the spot . Many times over the years. Plus your on this site with your little group of nuthuggers ( cutbait, hunt n fish etc) ganging up on people when you hear something you don't like. Bad form!!!. Now you think your so above fnn and everybody else that it's all of a sudden ok to post negative non fishing reports in the report section . The same thing you and your troll squad get on everyone else about. , seems it got moved or erased . Lol .
    Knowing who n what I know it shocked me to see your report thats why I was concerned if you got his ok , I did not attack you like you and the goof troop do . Either way typical ignorant republicans . Have a good year catching 8-22 in stripers Since that seems to be your specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    I think you missed the point or it's pure deflection, I'm more concerned with weather or not you ran it by him n let him know this was going to be on the Internet . Oh by the way I know exactly what color , size , the way it swims and how n where he fishes, it's not the color it's how he fishes it and where. Store bought lures work just fine , and of course stripers don't only sit on points , just wanted to make sure you ran it by ray before you put people on his bite. It's only common courtesy. Or just say he's cool with it n I'll gladly shut up
    Remember this ?
    Last two words.
    Please do...

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Remember this ?
    Last two words.
    Please do...
    Him and shutting up is like trying to train a rock to fetch

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Was it so hard to say he's cool with it so don't worry about it ? And no you don't need my permission to post anything , only other people's reports which is what I inquired about .how you come up with your info about who I know really baffles me , no you don't know me but I know you, because you show no etiquette when I'm on a spot throwing swim baits and you come troll right over the fish shutting down the spot . Many times over the years. Plus your on this site with your little group of nuthuggers ( cutbait, hunt n fish etc) ganging up on people when you hear something you don't like. Bad form!!!. Now you think your so above fnn and everybody else that it's all of a sudden ok to post negative non fishing reports in the report section . The same thing you and your troll squad get on everyone else about. , seems it got moved or erased . Lol .
    Knowing who n what I know it shocked me to see your report thats why I was concerned if you got his ok , I did not attack you like you and the goof troop do . Either way typical ignorant republicans . Have a good year catching 8-22 in stripers Since that seems to be your specialty.
    So now we know why you posed the original question in the first place. You have some ill will because at some point TO trolled too close to you and pissed you off. You also think he shows "bad form" on this site. You can deny it, but the question was an attack... this last post of yours shows that it was an attack.

If you are a friend of Ray's and know he is particular about his fishing secrets then the original question is a valid one. TO... being a guide, should know better than to post another fisherman's spots, lures, etc. without their permission. That's why most assume he had Ray's ok to post the pics and story but not you because you were looking to call him out.

You accused TO of "deflection" and in the same post claim to know Ray's secrets. That's why I chimed in and asked if you knew Ray, stalked him, or were just full of it. I wasn't trying to pile on just to be part of the "Goof Troop". It was just too easy to see that you had an alterior motive here. If not, you would have just said that Ray was a friend of yours and you knew that he would not be happy with his secrets in the report.

So... Do you know Ray? If so... then good on you for having his back. If not then you were just looking to put TO on blast and deserve to have people call you out on it.

By the way... Look back at my posts... I never gang up on people here. Usually just laugh at the "Goof Troopers" and make fun of them for their B.S.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast