Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm hearing Mammoth brewing has some good brews

all good. Try the Laguanitas Hop Stupid if you get a chance. Really flavorful beer. I can only drink 2 because it is strong.

Was at target today and walked by the beer area and they just happend to have ballast sculpin. So I ended up grabbing one to try and it's pretty damn good.

If you like IPA's and some spice, try and hunt down some Habenero Sculpin. Ohhhhh soooo gooood.

Mammoth's 395 IPA was an interesting beer. I couldn't sit down and drink more than one or two, but the sage is really good with the beer.

FWIW ... One of the best beers I've ever had ... if not the best ... was Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro ... on tap ... in Denver area. Couldn't find it anywhere west of Colo ... so my nephew shipped me a 6 pack
    Bottled was sure disappointing to the on tap that I enjoyed. Don't know enough about beer to know why the big difference. Anyway ... it was a great evening in Colo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234