Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: snake

Default snake

While walking to a fishing hole over at Prado,this snake slithered across the path and my son took off after it and managed to grab hold of the tail as it went into the brush .He flung it up on the path and I pinned it down and secured the head took some pictures.Before i released it I wanted to see how fast it swam so I flung it a couple of feet into the water man that thing was really fast ! It swam like six feet over got on land and went into the brush.It's summer so watch out for snakes

that thing is HUGE! be careful out there.

Please leave the wildlife alone! Why pick up and choke the snake then toss it in the water, geeze.

Is that a gopher snake. The photo loss a bit of hue along the body of the snake. Man, whoever encounter that snake next will have his/her hands full, since the snake built a heavier defense against larger animals now. Snake behaviors..

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    should have killed it
    what an Idiot

Its a red racer or coachwhip snake

he should of let it go just like he did. Why kill the poor thing, i can understand a rattlesnake or something venomous that might hurt someone down the road but not a non venemous snake just roaming around HIS home. Just remember that were on there territory out there. Thats there home and were intruding on them. I hope you get bit by one just for being so heartless! hahaha

if you people lived back south you would be laughed at for all of this let the snake go mess. but the snakes back south even the one he has in his hand are more violent in the south too. I personally think he shouldve just left it well nough alone and not threw it and picked it up and stuff. In texas the snakes there will actually chase you, it happened to me when i was younger about 9 or 10. He didnt chase me far but he had an intent to bite me.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Sad that people dont see value in the existence of a snake.. without these predators, the rodent population explodes.

In an urban setting, its important to give small, predatory creatures some freedom, because while we sleep and work, they're killing pests around the clock.

Instead of killing spiders, why not just relocate them to an area they wont bother you? It only takes a minute to do so. Same with snakes.

Dont like black widows? Clean your damn backyard. Dont like snakes? Fix your rat problem. trim the damn bushes, remove thatch, and stop paying illegals to half-arse it for ya

How's this one for ya? Don't leave your house if you have no respect for life. People are the sole cause of destruction of nature. Yes, I am making that statement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast