Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Off roading with my 4x4.

That looks like a fun trip,I'm more coastal myself,but your pics look cool,I'd say that's a.....really "dead cat" and the boats,well that's just sad. Thanks for the pics.

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    How'd you manage when the great flood of the late Pleistocene era happened and your boat ended up on dry land when the seas retreated?
    I might be old but not quite that old. Moved it there just last year was told El Nino was going to hit. Damn climate change screwed me again!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I might be old but not quite that old. Moved it there just last year was told El Nino was going to hit. Damn climate change screwed me again!
    No seal - you should be blaming the econazis for not diverting environmental water to your boat.

careful rolling up on those......walter white and jessie might be cooking up a batch!!!!! u know how they ended up....

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    careful rolling up on those......walter white and jessie might be cooking up a batch!!!!! u know how they ended up....
    Yep we are careful about that. Been four wheelin the desert for over 40 years off and on and seen some stuff out there thanks for the tip.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RV.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	46230 RV meth lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    No seal - you should be blaming the econazis for not diverting environmental water to your boat.
    Thread jack

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Thread jack
    Not the brightest bulb in the box, are ya?

You know,

I used to like some of your posts and your baiting of the obvious on here, but I've noticed something about you LQ.
    This reply is not witty at all, just a damn insult.
    I'm starting to see why almost everyone on here doesn't like you.
    Not only do you seem to be this self absorbed person that gets high trying to prove you're smarter than everyone else. (known that all along)
    Your just a mean angry person.

I look forward to your insulting reply.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    You know,

I used to like some of your posts and your baiting of the obvious on here, but I've noticed something about you LQ.
    This reply is not witty at all, just a damn insult.
    I'm starting to see why almost everyone on here doesn't like you.
    Not only do you seem to be this self absorbed person that gets high trying to prove you're smarter than everyone else. (known that all along)
    Your just a mean angry person.

I look forward to your insulting reply.

Brent
    Brent, your posts are typically well-considered and intelligent. And while I may not agree with your previous post, an insult would be unwarranted.

The reason so many look unfavorably upon me is because I refuse to let them get away with posting ill-conceived or unintelligent remarks, nor will I back down from making unpopular comments pointing out the folly in their logic. Do I gain some satisfaction from this? Of course - which makes me no different from virtually every member on this board. There are no altruists here.

Consider this post once again:

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Thread jack
    This thread diverged in a few different directions, and several folks offered their own lighthearted or satirical comments. However, CHUCKY specifically chose to take issue with my comment, ignoring all previous comments made in the same vein. Either he's being disingenuous as to his motivation for doing so, or truly doesn't have a clue. Either way, whether you liked my response or not, you can't really have expected I was going to let that slide.

Classic Quagga there.
    She sees a new buck around and tosses out a salt lick.
    Then chase you off only to get you back later.
    Troll master. So Predictable.

DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 05-14-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast