Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More Masks!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Stupid for what? Taking an experimental flu shot. Glad for you that you took the shot. How does it feel being part of an experiment ?
    I haven't taken any experimental influenza shots. Nor have I taken part in any experiments, voluntary or otherwise.

And so, I reiterate: Whatever it takes for dipsh!t Americans to avoid responsibility for their own stupidity, right?

Stupid for what? Taking an experimental flu shot. Glad for you that you took the shot. How does it feel being part of an experiment ?
    You know CHUCKY, "you don't have to listen to us, because you think we're bias!" Google on you tube, the recent speech the Republican Governor of Alabama made about the non vaccinated people! (she is a feisty old Grandmother type) If you don't Google it, "I'll just tell you the punch line!" People who don't take the vaccine, "JUST DON'T HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE!"

waiting for a holocaust joke

what's hanging you up

your a real funny guy

oMG ! The sky is falling. Everyone run for your lives.

Could it be covid is increasing due to illegal immigrants?
    I mean yeah Um ……….. the border is wide open.
    no it's not

most case's now occurring are crackers and hillbilly's but it's a nice try for deflection

and if you want to stop a influx of illegal's

simply follow the current none enforced laws over legal labor hiring's

fine ,arrest , and seize business's that don't comply

no jobs or chances for jobs means far less interest in immigrating and zero chance for remittance when illegals get here

in your case it is more a experiment in stupidity
    and your the result
    glad your stupid
    just hope stupidity doesn't kill you or we will need to find a new stupid person for trumpism perversions being posted here

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    I haven't taken any experimental influenza shots. Nor have I taken part in any experiments, voluntary or otherwise.

And so, I reiterate: Whatever it takes for dipsh!t Americans to avoid responsibility for their own stupidity, right?
    You said you took the covid vaccine? Is that correct. If you have then you are taking part in an experiment. Nobody knows the long term effects of this vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    in your case it is more a experiment in stupidity
    and your the result
    glad your stupid
    just hope stupidity doesn't kill you or we will need to find a new stupid person for trumpism perversions being posted here
    Oh. Ok. I’m stupid living with free will. Cool.

No Chucky. You're just stupid.

i hope the time comes soon that socially irresponsible stupid people like you

have to deal with laws and rules established more than 100 years ago

same rules made into laws dealing with typhus and t.b among other diseases

either be inoculated or isolated

then the only place you can exercise your free will will be to go to the head in the sanitarium
    your confined to

and before i bust a gut listening to your stupid replies

about your rights

look at the laws passed to keep stupid people like you from effecting the welfare of society

You said you took the covid vaccine? Is that correct. If you have then you are taking part in an experiment. Nobody knows the long term effects of this vaccine.
    My god you are a blathering idiot.

We are not part of a clinical trial, and this isn't a mass experiment, no matter what you or some shitheel pundit says.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast