Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Carpinteria this week

Default Carpinteria this week

Been on the beach from 6:30-7:00am three days this week including today for a grand total of: 0
    Oh well, I chalk it up to education as I've only been throwing the LC. I got one good hit that stuck for about 5-10 seconds but I never saw it.
    Might go out at lunch and throw the camo worm for perch just to finish the week with something.
    Can't complain too much though, no better place to get skunked :)

HI xjchad:

Yes even with the negative fish action (it happens to all of us) you got out there an saw what most people don't (still in bed or in a car commuting). So keep it up. You are learning and you'll figure out those pesky fishies (don't let them get you down cuz eventually your gunna nail em").

So keep at it, learn from this site and continue posting your reports. We enjoy them and it helps others too!

take care,

Nick
    Last edited by anchor3n1; 11-21-2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: grammar and misspelling (I need a remedial english class)

Smile

Keep at it and don't give up... that trophy catch from the surf may only be a cast away...
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm loving it, even when I don't get bit, it's still great to be out there for a bit. :)