Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost lake cajon pass.

Default Lost lake cajon pass.

I never knew it was even there. Anyone ever fish it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LostLake.jpg 
Views:	1881 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	48454Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	48455
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 10.jpg 
Views:	1088 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	48452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 11.jpg 
Views:	1360 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	48453  
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 05-21-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Always wanted to check that place out. According to multiple sources it is a bottomless lake that leads to the center of the earth lol...Also heard that legitimately strange people hang out there. In terms of fishing there is supposedly your average bass/bluegill/carp population.

I dont know if there is much water in it now due to the long drought.Yes there was mostly bass and bluegill in there.If you go you need one of those adventure passes now when you park at the dirt lot there.P.S. if you do go, get there early as alot of wierdos flock there just to hang out, do drugs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert B View Post
    Always wanted to check that place out. According to multiple sources it is a bottomless lake that leads to the center of the earth lol...Also heard that legitimately strange people hang out there. In terms of fishing there is supposedly your average bass/bluegill/carp population.
    There is no bottomless lake....just a sag pond that maybe is 12 feet at the deepest point. This is not a place to take your family or kids. It is a hook up place for men that has spilled over from the old route 66 turnout. Adventure pass not needed as there are no restrooms or facilities. This is not a local's favorite....gets worse every year.

Viejo "Nails It". No pun intended.......

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    There is no bottomless lake....just a sag pond that maybe is 12 feet at the deepest point. This is not a place to take your family or kids. It is a hook up place for men that has spilled over from the old route 66 turnout. Adventure pass not needed as there are no restrooms or facilities. This is not a local's favorite....gets worse every year.

False information... Dude why post when u don't know? I love down the street and yes there is a restroom and Rangers fo ticket u for not having an adventure pass

First off, here's what I do know...the San Bernardino National Forest doesn't have enough LE's available to cover major crimes let alone a fixit ticket for not having a $5.00 Adventure Pass. The rec tecs can barely make it to all the areas they have to cover. They don't "write" tickets. I gave the facts and here again is the essence of what I said....Lost Lake is a place where men meet men and party. There is trash everywhere because the derelicts that hang there are pigs as well as other things. It is not a place to take your kids fishing or anyone you care about. I am glad you love down the street but Swarthout Canyon is not a street....it's a poorly graded dirt road. There was a time 40 years ago when this might have been a cool place to hang but not now.

[QUOTE=Viejo;779607]First off, here's what I do know...the San Bernardino National Forest doesn't have enough LE's available to cover major crimes let alone a fixit ticket for not having a $5.00 Adventure Pass. The rec tecs can barely make it to all the areas they have to cover. They don't "write" tickets. I gave the facts and here again is the essence of what I said....Lost Lake is a place where men meet men and party. There is trash everywhere because the derelicts that hang there are pigs as well as other things. It is not a place to take your kids fishing or anyone you care about. I am glad you love down the street but Swarthout Canyon is not a street....it's a poorly graded dirt road. There was a time 40 years ago when this might have been a cool place to hang but not now.[/QUOTE

thanks for the facts but I don't believe what u says because you did mention there were no restroom there and now you supposedly claims the Rangers are lazy ? And to busy with other m4m stuff? Lol okay

Fix it ticket ? Is this a car forum ?

You do so much better when you are selling stuff on the forum. No....I didn't say the Rangers are lazy, did I? I said they and the rec techs are so busy with other dipsticks and poor staffing that they don't have time to write Adventure Pass tickets. What the hell does "busy with other m4m stuff". Is that insider code for something you'd like to share with the group? I'll say it again. Lost Lake is not a place that you want to visit with your family. Do so at your own risk. There is a reason there is broken glass all over the parking lot. Sketchy dudes park and party here. If this is your ideal fishing spot....have at it. Watch your back.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast