Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The cardinal sin.....and solo mission 9-13-07

Quote Originally Posted by Beeracuda211
    Hey Beach Bum, I like your avatar... LOL Damn they are crackin down this year... Sucks for you, but good for them! Glad to see our money is paying off...better luck next time... can't you take in your original license to court and just tell them you accidently left it in the car?? and the officer would not allow you to go get it!!

B/C
    Still a violation...it's supposed to be "in possession" and displayed on the upper half of your body...I think the Judge would probably know that if he/she's ever read the law. Don't get me wrong...it would suck if you just left it in the car 50 yards away and they wouldn't let you get it, I'm just saying the Judge isn't going to buy it as a defense.

Sounds like you got the same deal i did.

My friends ticket for not having his license is only about four hundred so you should be good. And yes they should drop it entirely or atleast partially if you bring it with you to the hearing.

that does suck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123