Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Are You Wild Enough to Get a Solpara Jigging Rod? I Was!

Default Are You Wild Enough to Get a Solpara Jigging Rod? I Was!

MajorCraft 2 Generation Sorupara Light Jigging Rod!
    "MAJOR CRAFT SOLPARA SPX-921-LSJ"

This is a great fresh or saltwater rod! And it comes in it's own soft case! So why did i decide to get my first Major Craft Rod? Ok, I like the butt section. Really. Rounded & it stuck out. No, i'm not a pervert. Where i go along the shorelines i transverse areas of wet slippery rocks both smooth & rough. This'll help me keep my balance. In time it'll start to wear down so just unscrew it & get another. I already treated it with varnish for protection.

And the high density EVA grips are great for wet to slimy fish slimed hands. Constructed using 7+1 Fuiji guides + tip ! This means a quality build. And most importantly LSJ means "Light Shoreline Jigging"! That's my game! Ok, and i've always wanted to try one but the original cost & postage from Japan kept me away (plus the waiting time on foreign shipments)

But i eventually found this one on Amazon. Dealing with Amazon does have its perks like faster shipment times. There was only one left in stock so it was discounted BNIB. Also included free international Express Delivery from Japan & it was discounted as well. I couldn't pass this up. Took only over a week to arrive in the States from the time i ordered it. Thank you Mew Japan & Amazon!

Statistics
    Model: SPX-962-LSJ
    Length: 9'6" (Long enough for distance casting & short enough to
    manuever through the bushes and cast under trees).
    Sections: 2pc (50/50 Split Configuration).
    Lure Weight. 40+/-20g (Means 20-60g or 0.7-2.17oz).

1 of 7 available models available from Med-Hvy w/sizes 9'6"-10' from this 1 inexpensive Japan dealership who just proved how fast he truly is!

AT THE END OF THIS VIDEO I ADDDED A PAIR OF FISHING BUTLERS TO COMPLETE THIS RIG (MINUS THE REEL).

https://youtu.be/B1z9XNHUR80
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-Solpara copy.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	54358