Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Turning a Spinner Stock Knob Into a Power Handle! GOMEXUS!

Default Turning a Spinner Stock Knob Into a Power Handle! GOMEXUS!

I've Been Doing This a Few Years & Showing How:)

This first started with Vernon at Gomexus getting in touch with me wanting to know if i could help him figure out to make Okuma conversions? So i relayed his request to my friend at Okuma John Bretza, The Product Designer. But he was busy on projects so asked if i could handle this. Up to this point there were no Gomexus links to converting their products to fit Okuma. Now there is.

Basically what i found was +99% of parts made for Daiwa will fit Okuma. On some you need to access the "extra parts" provided to make this happen. Now i'm also receiving help from Jack at Gomexus. In this video i'll show the simple "basics" of converting a stock handle into a Power Handle. I used the Okuma Inspira ISX 4K & 5K since that model won the coveted "IF" award for 2024! Since i started doing these conversions even Okuma dealerships from around the World has messaged me for direct help on doing these conversions.

https://youtu.be/Y-gOCGuV2go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7250.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	54357