Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Bigfoot 1k ultralight spinning reel!

Default Bigfoot 1k ultralight spinning reel!

3rd Sighting Fishing Off Hawaii! Only Sold On eBay (Look Up Bigfoot Fishing Reels)!

In Hawaii i like to target Akule "Bigeye Scad". It's easy to catch at night but during the day it takes finesse to even construct a proper rig as they're easily spooked considering with those huge eyes they can see quite well around them. And they're finicky as well. Most use light monofilament on a modified Carolina style rig for daytime but at night they'll hit on almost anything.

I myself use longer than normally used S-class rods that are lightly power rated. Beyond that what i'm doing i've seen nobody doing it locally during the daytime. A combination of specifics of line, type of lures & sizes. My only problem when others around you see you catching they immediately want to know what you're using. That's when i go elsewhere.

In this i will share my choice of reel used. Again something that very few anglers are aware of. But i will spend the money to try different equipment because that's what i do. I couldn't video what i was doing because it would upset to many regular anglers that felt that location i fished that day was a secret. Well, only to a beginner. But i understood & put my GoPro away out of respect to the regulars.

Features-
    BFT 1000 (rated Ultralight/Light).
    5.2:1 Gear Ratio.
    Line Capacity-200m of 0.20mm Line.

https://youtu.be/NP9dhuO_J-o
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-BIGFOOT-Verified.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	54283